Reviews for The Mysterious Human
Alkcalien chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This is super! And I like that Tim washes out the water bowl before refilling it. Jethro is one lucky dog.
alix33 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
"Abby Sciuto may know how to kill and get rid of the forensic evidence but she loves me…silly woman. I could have taken her down but for some odd reason it never occurred to me to attack her. What shocked me was the way she addressed Timothy. She called him bad McGee, like he was the dog and not me. What kind of human says that to another?" - Good question, Jethro you clever dog you!

"he takes off his shoes and pads over to his typewriter. I never knew what a typewriter was until I met McGee. Who knew the sound of a typewriter could be comforting enough to put one to sleep?" - The thing about the typewriter sound is very true, even for humans: When I was a little kid both my aprents were journalists and in those days they still used typewriters and they sometimes finished up their stories for the newspaper at home as us kids were going to sleep.
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
not who i thought it was at first but i love it you wrote this very well
anacoana chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Cool! I like that you did it in Jethro's point of veiw. I've never read one like that before. I thought it was funny that Abby scolded McGee by going, "Bad McGee!" I don't know why, but it made mew laugh. I like your story. Bye!
Beautybecks chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This is adorable. It took me a little while to realise it was the dog, but I like that. This fic just makes me want to squee. Tim is adorable by himself, so to describe the relationship between him and Jethro, from Jethro's POV: Genius! So fluffy. I love this fic. Thanks for sharing.
Secret Zia chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
i love the fact that Sirius is the Dog-God. Nice throw in there. good job
dakota.doc chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
It was cute tigyr, thanks. Took me a few lines to realize it's Jethro (the dog) and not Jethro (the man), lol.