Reviews for Reset
Did sombody say thicc?
Astra Drachfyend chapter 1 . 4/26
you have done an amazing job with this story the plotline is really good and have done an exellent job with the comedy (and keeping it serious when you neccesary) my only complaint is that it is not finished
GooLord chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
Oh My God
I FINALLY FOUND IT! I read a bit of this story a few months ago but I lost it! I just spent at the very least two hours looking and I’ve finally found it! I love your story and now I can finally finish it!
CallMeHiromi chapter 6 . 12/23/2017
MEN AND THEIR SDHSAKFJHDLFKJGSDLHJDLJKSH AND THE ASJKDFHLKAJDS FHLDJKAFH LDKJFHN LXKJ AND THE WAY THEY SLJDFH :SDKJH:KSDJ

-Every pissed off female in existence
GooLord chapter 6 . 10/17/2017
Why is it that every chapter so far has made me laugh uncontrollably?
Guest chapter 14 . 6/15/2017
Rin should be removed from the shinobi corps and put under observation. Why the hell is naruto blaming himself, rin is at fault. Why is she not been scold it? Is not his screw up, is hers. She endangers everybody lifes. There is a limit to all the crap you put naruto through. Make it more realistic. I would not trust her in my life.
AriMarshmellow chapter 14 . 5/7/2017
I luuuuuuv the way u write!
Ur story is awesome! Please please PLEASE continue!
Asuka1920 chapter 14 . 4/13/2017
Please continue!
Must read more!
XPGamer chapter 7 . 4/10/2017
You know if it's Minato's father who is Naruto's father through anothe woman (not Minato's mom) then Natuto would be considered Minato's half-brother, not nephew
Silver wolf chapter 14 . 10/20/2016
I hope you update soon!

The story you have written has gone very interesting!
So what's Pervy Sage gonna do?
Naruto now knows he can't save everyone who is he not gonna save?
What's up with Obito and Kakashi?

Please update soon!
NarcissusLove chapter 14 . 10/15/2016
Must...not...demand...update...ungggghh...uh... It was a blast from chapter 1. Beautiful story, don't let anyone tell you otherwise because I'm the self proclaimed fanfiction conneiseur of Naruto time travel stories. My thanks for the 14 chapters.
NeKo19-94 chapter 14 . 9/1/2016