Reviews for Evolving
Slaidback chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Interesting. Any chance of more?
iwright chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Very nicely done. A bit of awkward small talk and things left unsaid and just enough done to see light at the end of the Dursley tunnel.
GingerPygmy99 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
dudley? at kings cross ? WHAT :O

*reads on*
GingerPygmy99 chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
LOL the star crossed lovers bit had me laughing xD
Loves to read books chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
nice :)
donde64 chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
I like this. The idea that Harry and Dudley meet up like this after the war in all is interesting.

I've always wanted to write a story from Ole' Dudder's point of view, just haven't gotten around to it yet, I guess.

All in all, it was short in sweet, and I liked it :)
Ulin chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
i guess many of us hoped for dudley's redemption as well
wrappedinharry chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
I like to think that Harry and Dudley might have had some kind of relationship after the horror show that made up a fair proportion of their childhood.

I like that Dudley saw Harry's fears when the dementors were upon him. Great idea.

Lesley~
smkffnut chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
I really liked this. I prefer to think that all three boys have matured and learned that for everyone life has its unfair moments... one adjusts and moves forward. There are several fics where Dudley has his own magical offspring and this is poetic justice. I do enjoy reading all of your work! Thanks for writing!
Bluerain22 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I'm happy for the way Dudley behaved in DH. This is a good piece too. :)
muggleborn444 chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
that was cute. but a little sad... i do enjoy the thought that dudley "turned good"... i always sort of knew he would :)
Tamira chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
That was cute in an awkward way. - I think it is good Ron was around or it would probably have become even more awkward.
I realy liked that little story and could imagine it happening just like this. :)
Rozzy0 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Ah, I hope this happened too :) Gotta love someone who can admit his faults and try so hard to do better. It would be really interesting to see what became of Dudley.
q.thews chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
Interesting way to make them reconnect, the only out of place detail: they start it all too amicably, i know that especially Harry and Ron would have matured, but still...

Ciao!
Psychokillerhoney chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
I really like how Dudley changed. You did a great job in writing these chapters. Im looking forward to your next update.