Reviews for Torchwood: The Archivist's Archives
imunladylike chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
Been a few years. I'm really missing the rest of this awesome Fic. I'm ready to beg on bended knee. Please write more.
BelladonasMom chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
Really enjoyed this series! I was reading your Agent Jones story and you mentioned this one. Sorry to see it left unfinished. I really, really liked that cliffhanger. You are bold and talented. Bravo!
Rageful Jewel chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
This is a very intriguing fic to read. I can't believe I didn't read it sooner. I do have a few questions though: 1) When Ianto mentioned the traveling circus in regards to his family, was that a reference to the Night Travelers? 2) Is this fic connected to the Sentinels of Time series? I ask because you mentioned Guardians of Time and I wondered if they were the same thing.

I sincerely hope that there will be more chapters in the future.

PS: Is the mauve alert due to the fact that Ianto changed Eugene's life?
Part-Time Irish chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
You are a brilliant writer. I hope you'll finish this story.
stories4ever chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
Oh come on you simply cannot leave it there!
Your writing is so much stronger. It's like you've turned a corner and finally came into your own.
As usuall your devoted (read stalker LOL) keep up the wonderful work!
spedreder chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
I LOVE this story and was so happy when you updated (this is the third or fourth time I've gone back a read it). I just KNOW the Doctor is going to put his foot in it! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Tinys-mom chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
I do so love this story! I had to start it over from the beginning and read it over again. You've done a wonderful job of taking the original storyline and weaving the elements of your story into it!

Thank you for sharing it with us! Can't wait to read more!
Rocky Oberlin chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
It might have been a bear to write, but I think you did a wonderful job on how you changed a questionable episode on Torchwood. I like how the whole series is going, but I should point out that Ianto seems to be, um... perfect. I understand that he has a power that can probably destroy the world as we know it, but he is human and mistakes can be made.

As for the Doctor coming to Earth... I hope Ianto reads him the riot act! It was shameful how he treated Jack because he's "wrong". That was a terrible reason and extremely childish.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
deemama66 chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
I am so staying put here ...!

But your torturing me ..hope you know that ..?

But will remain loyal and true ..just impatient ..!

And this chapter was as always wonderful
deeta chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
Hello my lovely, you're with your wonderful, epic Ianto and lyrical writing... have missed you so much...Hope you and clawdie are keeping well, expect a post card from NZ in a few weeks time...

Deet...
Neko of death chapter 7 . 1/19/2012
I always love your chapters! But I think ff screwed up the formatting, I saw it on some other stories on the site. Lots of the words, especially those in italics, have no spaces in between them.
Fick Chick chapter 7 . 10/26/2011
Interesting, but did you mean to delete most of the spaces whenever you wrote in bold font? It made it very difficult to read.
deemama66 chapter 7 . 10/24/2011
Most excellent

And welcome back ..we really really missed you
deemama66 chapter 7 . 10/24/2011
Most excellent

And welcome back ..we really really missed you
deemama66 chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
Sorry to read about the adored pet ..I have 4 critters so I understand completely ...

Not to sound cruel ...BUT. I have heard that writing can be the best therapy sometimes ...and we * points to the others that are following and reviewing* would really love it IF you would continue this ..?

No pressure ..just a suggestion ...?