Reviews for Blissful Ambiguity
Sakura chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
A good point of view on their relationship... :)
eternitysky chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Fai danced and Kurogane sort of hacked-and-chopped around the bush-

haha that's hilarious.

i like this . it's a very interesting and unique way to look at their relationship.

i've been thinking about it a bit lately and have been drawn to writing something other than the conventional. because people and relationships and whatnot are not nearly as perfect or as movie-romantic as stories make them out to be.
Mashiara91 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
despite the length i really like this. something about it seems to ring true. i like how its subtle and not too out in the open, ambiguity as you said, it fits clamp's style now that i think about it. great job.
Cizz chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Aww. That was so beautifully well written. I like how you describe their relationship and all the little things, it's how I imagine their relationship after the epilogue.

Thanks for sharing!
Eilonwyn chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
This...was just beautiful. It's exactly what I imagined the continuation of Tsubasa being like. I could see all of this happening. It's just perfect. Just...wow. And they get to be together forever, as far as we know, they have all the time in the worlds...! - Thank you for posting this. It was amazing.
WhisperOfTheNight chapter 1 . 3/25/2010