Reviews for Learn Your Place
Talk about hot. Yumm.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
wow
PoseidaxLunar chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Fuck. This must have been the umpteenth time I've read and reread this.

I love the relationship here. It's absolutely real, and portrays more than just the getting-off-on-pain-and/or-bondage and being-taken-care-of-in-the-aftermath aspects of such an extreme form of, may I label?, love. This reveals the emotional turmoils of a sub, the need-to-please, the fact that perhaps it is not so much the pain as it is their behavior which pleases the dom that permits them to endure and even crave more degradation.

Draco surely cannot enjoy the dull, unending pain of being on his knees as opposed to the more erotic spankings most people use, and of course he would most likely hate the humiliation of being stretched open and vulnerable and neglected. But I love the fact that he strives for what he loves, acceptance and a sense of self-worth and Severus' attention, while enduring the less pleasant aspects. I especially love the fact that, if readers probe more deeply, Severus DOES take care of Draco, in the way Draco needs him to, of praise and pride instead of stereotypical cuddling and soothing.

I think I have lingered long enough on this particular review. This is one of my absolute favorites.
BookerSeeFoodBookerEat chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Awesome story, really well written. Well done :) I adore this couple.
princeofserpents chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
How romantic. I can totally imagine myself in Draco's place, makes me feel all fuzzy inside.
Dracolovesmebest chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
ummm...i loved it...but it was still kinda creepy lol
Silverlynxcat chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I usually go for Harry/Draco/Snape, but this works too x3

I really loved it, and I felt so bad for Draco as he obviously tried so hard, Snape can be a cruel git when he wants to be.

He should have given him a cuddle at least -_-;
Kokoro5050 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
The circle gag seems to be become more and more popular as of late, hasn't it? O/O
Lord Youko chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Objectively, that was a damn good lemon but subjectively, the thought of Snape and Draco makes me gag _ well actually, the thought of Snape and ANYONE makes me gag exceept JamesSeme or SiriusSeme and Snape which are my favourite pairings...so hope you write more HarryDraco soon...Ja ne!