Reviews for Playing Mommy
tickledpinkstamper chapter 13 . 6/1
I know it has been a few years since you last updated. I was doing so clean up of stories that seem to have been abandoned. I would really love to have yours not end up on my cutting room floor. Please do all of us out here waiting for an update and a completed story, thank you.
FireRed21 chapter 13 . 2/16
I wish this story would be finish.
AinsleyWright chapter 13 . 10/25/2015
This was awesome. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/3/2015
update
Edward's spouse chapter 13 . 7/25/2015
excellent. waiting for more.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/10/2014
What happens?
AnnoyingPixie19 chapter 13 . 6/18/2014
post again soon! hope u continue it!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/5/2014
no no no u cannot stop their i love this story please don't stop
blondferretgirl chapter 13 . 2/1/2014
Love the story! Update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/8/2013
Oh my! Very suspenseful. I'm loving the story so far. I'm begging you, please write as many epilogues to this as possible… and preferably another chapter. ;)
Shadowhunter-Herondale chapter 13 . 9/23/2013
I think it was Aro that found out where she was cause he did tell Edward that he wanted to fix it. He already knew that Edward and Bella weren't talking so he probably did it that way to take her away. Omg you really REALLY REALLY news to update. This story is good and we would like to know how it ends so please cab you finish the story? Its such a great story and I loved it since the beginning. It's actually funny how they treat each other since the beginning
Shadowhunter-Herondale chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Omg ten grand to play mommy that would be nice, but Renesmee would suffer in the end if it didn't work out
L4N498 chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
omg i need an update!
1Fan chapter 13 . 8/24/2013
OmW this whole story is sooooo beautiful, please can u finish it, I really need to know how it ends:( and I think Bella's is preggies! LoVE Playing Mommy to death Renesmme is such a cute baby thou:)
InLoveWithEdwardCullenForever chapter 13 . 8/2/2013