Reviews for I Made You
C5innamontacobuns chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
awesome story! i wanna know what happens next! cant wait for the next update..if there is any. :/
kkann chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
I really like this idea, and how you portrayed it more as Keira wearing that 'mask' and such, rather than being that happy, bubbly girl the series began with.

Keep up the great work though! This story has a lot of potential, I think, and I really look forward to any continuation to it. (:
kkann chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Oh wow. I...huh, I honestly don't know what to say about this here. It's just, I don't know, got that MOOD to it that kind of ensures that it'll be angsty, but great at the same time.

I like this idea here, I really do. I hadn't really thought about how it sort of WAS Keira that led to the whole existence of Haven and whatnot.

Um, either way, this is an excellent start. Sorry about the somewhat random commenting though. XD
Keira chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I never really thought of that way. this was so good you should write more. word to the wise hehehe. GOOD JOB!
Mandri chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Aww,Keira,it isn't exactly your fault!All this was SUPPOSED to happen(I think)and it was Samos's job to make Jak's true destiny come true.

It's interesting for KEIRA to feel this way,because she's mostly very perky most of the time,perhaps inside she truly feels like this?And that's why I absolutely love this :)