Reviews for The Darkhorse
dutchrub chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
This chapter was delightful. I liked the allusion to "tangle of bedding"-just descriptive enough and very evocative. Again, your rhythm is excellent. I think the only thing about this chapter from a critical standpoint is that it felt a little lopsided in that the first half or more of it was one specific scene described in long detail (which I loved) while the second half was over the course of weeks and months. Not to say it felt rushed, but I wanted to "be" in some of the moments longer, like the bedroom scene or when Mori was subtly being possessive. You could, in essence, turn this one chapter into a longer piece, and I would be first in line to read it.

To be honest, the vast majority of fics I "read" are more skimmed than read, which is sort of shameful of me, but many other writers' styles just don't agree with me, and I look for moments in their story rather than enjoying the whole story. Your style is familiar and inviting, so I read every word. I look forward to the next couple chapters.

Perhaps I'm partial to your story, too, because I also have a MorixHaru fic called "The Dark Horse." We must have picked up on the same moments in the manga or anime! I really hope you're still writing. You're naturally gifted.
dutchrub chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
I really liked this dream sequence. I remember doing the same sort of daydreaming when I first started dating my now-husband. Lots of possibilities here. Your writing has such a natural, casual style-like a sunny day. It's just cheery. :)
actrivi chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
So cute! I've loved all of the chapters. Mori and Haruhi are so sweet together :) Thank you for writing.
WhiteHowler09 chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
Yeah Tamaki is an idoit u tell him xD
WhiteHowler09 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
awh chapter 1 is so adorable! xD
mtnikolle chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
Mmmmmm (of satisfaction).
Ocey chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
OMGness! This is the cutest, sweetest thing I've EVER read! I love it! You're writing is amazing! :)
NephilimEQ chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
Very much in character of Mori...great job!
NephilimEQ chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
AWESOME! I love sleepy-Mori...he's so much fun to play with!
NephilimEQ chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
I could *totally* see this happening in the show! LOVED IT!
shaid chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
I really liked this. Very well done; you stayed very in character and I enjoyed all the different takes. I love this pairing and I think you did an excellent job.

Thank you so much for sharing! Good luck with further projects!
xc wings chapter 5 . 6/11/2011