Reviews for Liquid 1: The Temperature of Pain
Lucky's Girl chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Hi,

I liked it! How you showed the two different sides and the two diffent sides reflected in her. I liked the references to the ice cracking again. It was pretty cool, or hot...hee. I liked it, a different ring. Thanks!

~Paige
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Hi,

I like something different for a change, not that I don't love Romy to bits, but a different side is fun to see. The referneces to her past and how that makes her who she is, that was my favorite part! Thanks so much!

~Paige
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
I love this litte ficlet! I can see Rogue doing this with the fellas when they've had a rough night and to comfort one another. Thanks! :)
ColorCoated chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
That was intense.

Loved the look into Bobby and John!
AngelwithDirtyThoughts chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
This is so deliciously good! I always thought that John would be so much better with Rogue than Bobby was! ; )

Love it, you should write more of these! : D
M. Iris Alicea chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
wow. this is...amazing. You take some familiar scenes and lyricize them! The skill you are using here requires short sweet precision and the result is a powerful effect on my mind. "Eyes that lie and ice that cracks" strikes me as almost poetry and that was probably the first instance when I understood what you are doing. If this was not fanfiction, it would be equally meaningful if used in nonfiction work.

This lyrical sense in the piece and the fact that you veered from Romy to RoPyBo really tells me you're a fluid writer, able to write in any possible situation. And yes, I just made up the pairing reference, but I think you understand it. I have respect for you as a writer, and not just because of plot bunnies.

Love, ROF
coup fatal chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
I LOVE RYRO's they're one of my secret fandom obsessions. I am so glad you did one. I would love it if you would continue it as well.