Reviews for The Raven and The Writing Desk
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 13 . 11/18/2013
I promise that I won't forget to drink my tea. I think that my mother thinks that I am going positively mad. I am spending to much time celebrating unbirthdays with the mad hatter and throwing teacups at Cheshire with the march hare. (Insert mad giggle here.)
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
I liked it but it was a little confusing though. I can still understand it.
So sad that her father dies.
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
I hope you had fun in Japan. I personally loved it.
where did you go in Japan?
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
I think you're right. Cheshire always seemed the like most sinister of Alice's friends to me but then again that is also why he is my favorite. *grins a Cheshire grin*
Hatter is my favorite love interest.
Bandersnatch is my favorite beast (Even though I love the Jabberwocky.) And Cheshire is my favorite Underlandian.
Down Wi' bludy big head!
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
I nearly choked in my laughter when the flower said that "A good tumble is fun now and again." LOL.
Because "Tumble" is sometime slang for sex. I can just imagine the flowery prudes gasping in shock at the crassness of their commentary. LOL.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 13 . 6/26/2012
Thank you for the awesome adventure. And the reminder to drink my tea. , Loved it.
sarahthepirate98 chapter 13 . 5/25/2012
Your story was beautiful. Sometimes complicated but beautifully written all the
Rexteria chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
"Do you fear death"?

This reminds me of Davy Jones xDDD
VeeKarr chapter 13 . 6/30/2011
I know you haven't updated this delicious story in quite some time but its such a wonderful story! please?
PhantomPenguin chapter 13 . 6/3/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this! Your style of writing is very engaging, and I really appreciate the fact that you took the time to think through your ideas and create a story that makes sense D I loved it!
Teldra chapter 13 . 4/28/2011
This is sweet. I enjoyed it very much!
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Just one chapter, yes, but I had to review-

I really like how you've made Alice stand up for herself like that-besides the obvious, one of my other big issues with the way the movie ended was the whole "Oh, I see. Alice will open the way for decades of cruelty, unfair treaties, and exploitation! I guess THAT'S what happens when women get out of their place." Y'know? :)
Winter Puffin chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
"Absolutely not," a strong female voice shot across the air, anger rather than volume giving it power.

Brilliant opening sentence. Just saying...
Cheshire Kat chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
i loved it! and i am sooo with you on the matter of owning 5 or 6 plushies if they make them, or 10 haha
fiducia chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Wow I really like this so far. I'm only on chapter 1! I can't wait to read more.