Reviews for Peaches and Cream
fantasylover4evr chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
this is amazing! :D i love it
Em chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This is perfectly delightful. I adore the descriptions - they are charming and original.
purpleglittercarlosanddualt3ks chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
i love the way you discribe things
Dragonist chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I love this style of writing! It's so descriptively breath taking... limes-in-your-lemonade... How do you do it? It's so utterly fabulous I think I fell in love. Orange-peel hair is way better than ginger. (Isn't ginger more brownish than red? I never really got that...) Anyway, this has to be one of the most fabulous things I've read in a long time. Congrats on originality!
dudaccount chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I love your descriptions! They dance and twist... bright-shadow whisper-black-into-the-light words that can take your hand and tumble you along with them, show you how to step into the pattern even as they laugh at your fall.

I'm sorry. It's late for me and I am too much of a writer to write anything coherently at this point, at least to those who do not understand me... although, based on your own writing, I think you do.

Anyway, this is beautiful. I would love to see this pairing in a longer form, and especially with your style. All I've seen so far is oneshots.

I should stop this before I begin rambling. Good night.

-RC

PS: Do you know why a carriage is like a coconut?

PPS: Neither do I.
Born-Of-Elven-Blood chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Wow, what a vivid picture you paint, I could almost taste all the colors and feel the beating heart! Awesome story!
The Unintended Muse chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Aww! How cute! Lovely to see a weak Stayne! :D
fowl68 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I loved it, I really did because the way you wrote the colors was extremely different, something I'm grateful for, and it had me smiling the entire time. Hoping to see more of HatterKnave stories from you!
Hi chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Pre-Red Queen & Alice's first trip right? It was so sweet it almost gave me a tooth is just so cute! I can actually picture Stayne as this young man who still likes the unusual having a crush/ lust fit over a saner younger Tarrant. It's fun to see Stayne just so smitten! Nice job done. Props, snaps & claps to you.
Hermit- chan chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Oh god... this was cute. I giggled... and haven't giggled in a while.
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Ohmai, this was... amazing. I love all of your descriptions, and how tangled they are; it's so... Wonderlandish (or should that be Underlandish in this canon?...) Your writing is as great as it always is 3
Incy's too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
(Dies from overdose of cute.)

That's got to be the most original descriptions I've ever read. I especially loved the limes-in-your-lemonade one cause damn it that was too cute and too true!

You really have a talent with these drabbles. They're great! (Has to write my own one soon...)