Reviews for The Between Years
pleurocoelus chapter 56 . 7/13/2014
Very nice. I liked Ron's speech. The car scene too.
pleurocoelus chapter 54 . 7/12/2014
Now I have to go listen to Alice Cooper. "School's out for summer! School's out forever!"
pleurocoelus chapter 44 . 6/20/2014
Party like it's 1999. Sounds so retro now.
pleurocoelus chapter 30 . 6/20/2014
Now that's a creative proposal.
pleurocoelus chapter 28 . 6/20/2014
It was now Molly's turn to laugh, "I didn't mean it like that. Merlin's beard, I don't know why each generation insists on thinking they were the first to discover sex. Just how do they think they got here if that's the case? Answer me that."

I've asked that question myself.
pleurocoelus chapter 14 . 6/20/2014
So Dean's the likely heir?

Ollivander's explanation makes sense.
pleurocoelus chapter 9 . 6/20/2014
"Now that's an exit" said Stephen.
Nice dramatic understatement.

Mick Dundee, huh?
pleurocoelus chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
it could fill, I don't know, seven books.
*snorts* That was great.
Quidditch73 chapter 68 . 4/25/2014
I've read the entire 68 chapters in the last day or so. Please tell me that you'll be updating again soon! This is fascinating and I love what you've done with Dudley!
123irish chapter 68 . 3/18/2014
it's been six months, we are in need of the next chapter!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
Wonderful!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Excellent! These people deserve to know.
Lilykees chapter 68 . 9/8/2013
I have been looking forward to this chapter for awhile and it did NOT disappoint! You must read this, infact reread it from the beginning it is that good. THIS IS A DEFINATE MUST FOLLOW TO THE END STORY! I can NOT wait for more!
Misses Prongs chapter 68 . 9/7/2013
Whoa! Intense chapter! I forget now wonderful your writing is sometimes. You sure you aren't related to JKR somehow? I wish this was a real book!
karlii chapter 68 . 9/7/2013
Great chapter! Dudley with the wand was funny!
Poor Ron! After a great job with the fiendfyre!
Harry in the locker room after his match... seems spot on! One can tell you've played a few games of your own... well... maybe not quidditch! lol