Reviews for Magic Spells & Fairytales
Edwardcullen107 chapter 23 . 5/10/2013
Me me I raised my hand I raised my hand
jwyc726 chapter 27 . 2/3/2013
It was an awesome story I loved reading it :)
PassionIsLife-94 chapter 27 . 11/6/2012
That was beautiful Edward and Bella foreva. This helps me still have hope in fairytales
The Chartreuse Pimpernel chapter 27 . 8/22/2012
So. Freaking. Adorable! Loved it!
CullenMasenAlways chapter 27 . 5/26/2012
Aw, I loved how he said 'The luckiest man alive' I love him! Hahaha. I loved your story, was so great. And how you write it's fantastic, too. My favorite partes where when he told her for the first time sweetheart (I swear my heart started to beat faster, haha). Another of my favorite parts, was when he goes to her house and help her to wash Lauren's car. He was so tender. Other one, was when Emmett helped them with the Regina's thing and how he was seated above her. Hahaha that's was hilarious.

I loved your story. Truly I did. Thanks for sharing it! I enjoyed so much reading it (: take care!
Margret1221 chapter 27 . 3/16/2012
I loved this! :)
Kieksel chapter 27 . 12/18/2011
Wow, dit is de eerste keer dat ik een fanfiction van een nederlandse lees! (en trust me, I've read a lot of 'em!)

Kudos voor je engels! Er zijn zoveel native engelsen die ontzettend veel taalfouten maken en jij schrijft ze allemaal onder de tafel! (wij hollanders zijn natuurlijk ook taaltalenten! ;) )

Was een heerlijk fluffy verhaal, wat me ff wat "afleiding" (gewoon SOG'en xD) bezorgde van het leren voor mijn toets!

Thanks!
Anonymous chapter 27 . 8/26/2011
This story was so cute! I love stories like this that have a cheesy happy fairytale ending!
DrawnToTheNight chapter 27 . 7/11/2011
thanks you for writing this it really help brighten up my stressful weekend.

you are a great writer and i wish you well.

drawntothenight
teamedward1100000 chapter 27 . 7/11/2011
I HATE IT WHEN AN AWSOME STORY ENDS! CAUSE FOR SOME UNNONE REASON I START TO CRY CAUSE I'LL MISS IT!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STARTING THIS SEREIS!

teamedward1100000 chapter 26 . 7/11/2011
i REALLY want them to get maried PLZ!

teamedward1100000 chapter 25 . 7/11/2011
YAY! the witch and the bitch (witchlaren and bitchrigina) are gone FOREVER!

LOVE IT! :))))
teamedward1100000 chapter 24 . 7/11/2011
NO! FUCKING DOUGHBAG RIGINA IS IN THE GOD DAMN HOUSE! HOW IN THE FUCKING WORLD DID SHE GET THE FUCK IN!

damn cliff hangers!

teamedward1100000 chapter 23 . 7/11/2011
LOVE IT! :)))

quick question...are they going to get married?
teamedward1100000 chapter 21 . 7/11/2011