Reviews for Magic Spells & Fairytales
teamedward1100000 chapter 14 . 7/10/2011
damn regina and her god damn rules! IDEA! Bella should move in with Edward! I'm a ginuse!

teamedward1100000 chapter 13 . 7/10/2011
aside from Bella and Edward aguing THIS IS AWSOME!

teamedward1100000 chapter 12 . 7/10/2011
i'm NOT kidding when i say I WANT TO MURDER REGINA! HOW DARE SHE SLAP BELLA! AND FOR THAT MATTER I WANT TO MURDER LAREN FOR BEING LAREN!

holy cow i just rilized that 1)both times i sayed "i want to murder"is right unedneth eachother and 2)i'm making death threats for fictinal charecters!W-O-W i'm loseing it and loseing it FAST!

o well :/

teamedward1100000 chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
i ablulutly LOVE THIS SERIES!
teamedward1100000 chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
and i wonder who sent the picture in? it was most likely non other than fucking tanya! GOD I HATE HER!

when are Edward and Bella going to get together?

teamedward1100000 chapter 9 . 7/10/2011
when are they going to fall in love a GO OUT? cause i know Edward likes Bella and Bella just admited to likeing Edward!

LOVE IT! :)))))
teamedward1100000 chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
YAY! tanya and Edward are THROUGH! THANK GOD! so can Bella and Edward get together now? cause they would make a VERY cute coupple!

LOVE IT! :) :P :) :P :) :P :) :P
teamedward1100000 chapter 7 . 7/10/2011
ok can I kill tanya cause shes a little BITCH!

teamedward1100000 chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
teamedward1100000 chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
let me guess the plan? Alice is planning on Edward and Bella to fall in love am i right?

can tanya die PLZ? (just a hint if i captlis someones name it means i have respect for them and if i don't then i HATE them)

LOVE IT! :) :) :) :) :) ;)
teamedward1100000 chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
are the Cullens Vampires? cause i have a feeling thats were all this is going

teamedward1100000 chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
(laughing)wow i feel srry for bella cause now shes stuck with a job that has to do with cleaning up after a guy who thinks EVERYTHING is about HIM

LOVE IT! :)
teamedward1100000 chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
this is funny :) i LOVE it!

:) :) :) :) :) :)
teamedward1100000 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
wow i can already tell that the step mom is Cruela and doesnt give to shits about bella! (plz ecuse my langauge i have a bit of a problem with cuseing) i CAN'T BELIVE charlie fucking married that bitch!

any who i can already tell i'm going to like this story :)
SuperSexySisters chapter 27 . 4/25/2011
OH MY GOSHH! I just can't get over how much i LOVE this story! Edward is sooo cute to Bella as he tries to protect her! my favorite part is when he says something along the lines of "Your mine now,Bella. And NO ONE hurts my Bella" i was like AWEEEE! this is my favorite fan fiction EVER! you not only had a flipping amazing plot but also write an amazing Edward! your such a TALENTED writer! can't wait to read you other stories!
1,021 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »