Reviews for Magic Spells & Fairytales
Cheesy to the max :D
weekitty chapter 27 . 3/3/2011
loved it :)
Guest chapter 23 . 12/8/2010
Damn. That's why I don't read M stories. Cause, first off, I am freakin 13. Seconnd, You don't need sex to make a story. Personally, I Just love Edward and Bella sleeping together. No. Not the second meaning. :b
Guest chapter 20 . 12/8/2010
Damnn. I bet Alice is gonna be her gosh-damn godmother. Oops. Insert Fairy there. :D

-Kayla
Guest chapter 19 . 12/8/2010
Oh, hell yes! :D

...

Annd that's it.

-Kayla
Guest chapter 16 . 12/8/2010
Slut! :) Hahahha. Dammm'nnn. (: She a crazy girl. Hahah. I don't know why I am talking like this. I would of thrown that whore out the window. (: Actually, I would be asking the whore what the hell she was doing. Yes. I am 13. :D And there are worst talkers than me. ... And I'm not going to say any names ... Those bastards. -cough- :D

- Kayla.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/8/2010
This won't do. 969? ... Well, now 970(Kudos to me.) But this story deserves 1000 reviews. And I would love to post 30 reviews ... but that would be kinda like spamming , am I right? Yes, cause I'm always right. Now, what do I win? I read this story before. But I reread stories that I love dearly with a passion. :) Kinda like the passsion I have for crack cookies. o.o Okkkay. That is a inside joke between me and my friends, so you don't have to think I'm some 13 year old drug dealer. I kinda babbled to much .. I get like that. :) Well, I hope my review made a smile to your face. :)
AxJay26 chapter 14 . 10/6/2010
My ass is numb again, which means it's time to get into some actual fucking clothes. I swear my butt is like my own, built in alarm clock. If it's asleep, it's time to get the hell up ( or reposition ) Sorry I'm such a crappy reviewer. I'm also sorry I forgot to brutally kill Regina in the last chapter! Fucking bitch is what she is! I think Edward should push her out of a window. It would be real heroic. Anyway, favorite baggy t-shirt and Nikki shorts here I come!
AxJay26 chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
Fucking paparazzi! Sorry I haven't really reviewed, I feel like a bitch for that. Also, would you mind if I hit Lauren with a bat a few times, ripped off her boobs, pushed her into the ground, then covered her with cement? I know, it's not quite painful enough, but it would suffice and would ease my anger a least for a while. Can I steal Edward for a while? I need a hug. Anyway, the story is truly amazing so far, and so I've neglected homework, hygiene, and sleep longer than I normally do. And I do not care. I have to force my numb ass off the floor now, and into the fucking shower. I'll review more, I promise. Talk to ya soon! -Abbey
Emma Roberts chapter 27 . 10/6/2010
This story is so good! I love to read it over and over. You know what though? I think may be do the story in Edward's point of view. It would be interesting to know what he was thinking.
Just take my Hand chapter 27 . 8/29/2010
I love this story! It's AMAZING! I love how Edward treated Bella, it was soooo cute! You're an amazing author I've read some of your other stories but this one is my favorite! Keep writing!
strum away chapter 27 . 8/18/2010
aww, the ending is so sweet! good job on this story!
strum away chapter 22 . 8/17/2010
ooh, i just realised that this reminded me of the dcom 'starstruck'. you shd watch it, it's good! just realised that this story is about to end. (
strum away chapter 20 . 8/17/2010
omg, they actually locked her in? that's just plain evil. hope alice finds some way to get her out of there. is edward finally going to ask her to move in? haha, guess i will find out job so far.
strum away chapter 15 . 8/17/2010
oh man, hate lauren too. at least tanya is out of the picture. shouldn't they call edward to warn him?
1,021 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »