Reviews for Magic Spells & Fairytales
Marijne chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
Yeahh love the story already! 3 And I hate Lauren and Regina :( But keep it up.. I'll hope Bella meets Eddie soon ;P

XX.
Rosaa chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
aw, poor Bella. I want to kick Lauren and her mother in their butts! Horrible people taking Charlie's money. In return Bella should steal their money and run away, or just move in with the Black's. Anything is better than living with thouse bitches... Pardon my french. Anyway, glad to see that your writing a story again! Looking forward to tomorrow!
missrain chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
love it, really good. update often:)
TCD chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
Awesome... New chapter! :D Can't wait :D I just had to give a presentation followed by a test... Great way to end the first half of the semester... But luckily now I have Spring break :P But my hand is completely cramped up from all the writing I had to do (8 A4... OUCH!) so I might have a classical case of typtyfus but you'll just have to forgive me for that ;)

Anyways... Moving on... You're very welcome for the not-sad fairytale :) Hope you make the best of it! :D

Blech I don't like Lauren or Regina! And I don't even know them... Very good job on their parts -_-

I completely picture Regina as Sam's stepmom in A Cinderella Story :D Btw... Austin (in that story) IS SO HOT! But he is no Edward! :D Where's Edward? I want Edward! :P Okay anyways, after this little tantrum of mine I'll quickly continue reading (A)

Why does she have to do Lauren's homework? Like the teachers won't notice that her homework is way smarter than Lauren is... :P

EDWARD CULLEN! YAY we want him! :D:D:D Bring on the hotness! :D

Actor.. hm... that might be difficult :P They always have an attitude... Ah well it still our Eddie so it should be fine... RIGHT? :D

Like he'll fall for Lauren -_- PFFT! Not as long as Bella is around he won't! *makes bitchy hand gesture while saying "whatever" in a very bitchy way :D* (Is there no shorter way to say that? :D)

OMG THAT BITCH! I already feel like hitting Lauren in the face HARD! I really wish you make Bella do that sometime in the story! Please pretty please?(A)

Are you calling Twilight a cheesy love story? :D Since Eddie has emerald green eyes in his past life? :D Watch yourself missy! No I'm kidding I'm with you on that one ;) :D

I like Angela! :) She's always such a great friend :)

Poor Angela, being too head over heels to talk to her crush :( Know that feeling all too well ;) But she should really talk to Ben, he's adorable! :D

OMG she's out of a job now too? :( That poor thing! :( Should've been a taxi driver though... Plenty of people in need of that EVERYWHERE! Coolest job EVAH! :D:D:D *Smiles arrogantly :P* Anyways, moving on :P

"Busy getting a restraining order, if you asked me." Hilarious! I really hope she gets a restraining order :D That would be too funny! :D

HAHAHAHA Poor Lauren... What am I saying? That's GREAT! Serves her right for being such a complete stuck up biatch the entire time! :D

Awesome chapter! Can't wait for Bella to meet Edward :D Love the story already :D As always, you rock, keep it up! :)

X

Thari
LisaCAptainOfTeamJoseph chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Wow, we're only on the prologue and already I want to rip Mrs. Malory's heart out. Oh wait, she obviously doesn't have a heart!

Poor Charlie :( I'm going to miss him in this story!
Eternally Inquisitive chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Love it; Regina seems like a bitch, and Lauren probably isn't much better :D
Lone Star Girl chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Hey, it's good to see you again! Poor Bells. :,(
LexiLeothegreat909 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Wow, I have a feeling this is going to be an addicting story (thank goodness!) I loved your story "all i never wanted"... Such a good story! Can't wait for the next update! Hm, if we are playing the "What did I get you" game again XD, I'll have to give you a... hmm, lets start with somthing simple, how about some chocolate? Pick your favourite!
XxCantBeAnyoneButMexX chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
This story is so sad! But it is really good you should def. keep going! I cant wait until your next update!
EddiesGirlx chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Im so glad your back! al my favourite storys were finishing and i was gutted. but :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

loving da plotine so far. Its sad but i understand why it needs to be. :)

Cant wait until tomorrow.. if i dont review, sorry, as i finish work really late

Lizzy x
Cookie-no-rpattz monster chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
wow wow wow i really like this story

it looks like cinderella and i always love that story when i was a kid.

so i can't wait for the next chapter !

hihi

xoxo silke112
Invalid User No Longer In Use chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
More please!

Yay! Finally you returned! I was waiting for your next story to come :)

Don't worry, if you need to be in rehab for writing, then I'd be int here too-I love to write stories-can't go long without making an update/story :D
Clara Fonteyn chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Very interesting...I wonder what's going to happen?

~Clara
Sunshine72 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
This looks good. Can't wait to read more.
Sara chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I really enjoyed the first chapter. Keep on writing!
1,025 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 Next »