Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
Vivaan chapter 4 . 5/20
Aw man, either make it cute, or beautiful, or sad. Don't make all three at once!
Gyuchin chapter 5 . 3/30/2017
Cute!,this story is so cute!
And sad and serious ... strange convination!
Hope to read more soon!
Good luck!
Hitomi Star chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
Sooooooo cute! :3
nickhassim chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Naruto is perfectly capable of hiding under a camouflage sheet. I'll stop reading now.
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Hahahahhaahaaa! Awesomeness
MusicAnimefreak chapter 5 . 7/25/2015
Are u still writing this or is this story abandoned ? I hope I updated soon !
Gasel chapter 5 . 4/12/2015
sigh, another dead great story:(
littlemelonatplay chapter 5 . 2/8/2015
I am very fond of the way you write out Naruto and Sasuke’s friendship! Itachi too! The dynamics between all three are so cute. XD I really hope that you’ll update when you can. I really really want to know where you plan on going with this. I have to know what cuteness lies beyond!

I also totally agree that Naruto was super lucky no one truly evil and smart tried false kindness on him.
littlemelonatplay chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
This just keeps getting better and better! You also do well with keeping up and moving along with character development.

I was happy Sasuke did not push Naruto away when he cried. That was so nice. :)

It was also funny how the Academy teachers thought that tailing Itachi would do anything. Speaking of whom, Itachi’s speech and the premise leading up to it was fantastic.
littlemelonatplay chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
I’ve been relishing each chapter so far, but this one has been my favorite! Sasuke thinking about his brother and his “person-he-didn’t-like” was epic! Definitely my favorite line. XD There’s also some pretty good character development going on here. Sasuke would get jealous, but I think Itachi would act just like how you wrote in chapter 2.

Naruto’s thoughts and “no-fail plan” were endearing too. The same can be said for Sasuke, who’s adorably jealous that the class wants Naruto as their friend now too – Sasuke’s so in denial about their friendship. :D

This chapter just made me laugh so much! It had me in stitches for a good long while. I just love your sense of humor (ex: when Ino pushed Shikamaru)!
noMuku chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
Adorable! Update please!
noMuku chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
Little Sasuke's possessiveness is so adorable, first with Itachi and now Naruto. Naruto is so adorable! This story is so adorable
Yami no Tsuki chapter 5 . 10/30/2014
This is so frigging cute
procon chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
This is so fucking cute please continue!
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
this story is so cute...i really love their bond and i really want to know what happens next so please continue this story and upload the next capter soon...