Reviews for Liquid 2: How Do You Take It?
Lucky's Girl chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Hi,

I like how you made the similarities in something so normal and common as drinks into their relationships and who they are. It is fun to think of them in small things and grasps their characters more without having certain happenings and events directing their course. Just being. Thanks SO much, this is fun!

~Paige
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Hi,

I like it! I was hoping in the last two-shot that Remy would move into this little trio, yay! The differences in eyes and how you bring up those significances is always the best part of your stories! I like this arc! Thanks!

~Paige
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
Very intriguing! I enjoyed the play of words and that Remy never drank his coffee. Thanks! :)
Bologna121 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Hahah so...I read this and I was amazed. There's so much IN this...so much underneath the surface words. I was in awe by the end of this chapter. And I was completely ready to shower the author with an abundance of praise. I said to myself "What genius wrote this?" and then I looked up to finally see who the author was...and of course it was you. I should have known. :P Fabulous as always my dear.
AuthorColorCoated chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
. . . Wow.

This was amazing! Loved it!
Laceylou76 chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
Ok, only you could turn my everyday Starbucks coffee into a Remy filled lust wagon! haha Seriously, I will never take a sip from my Grande Peppermint Mocha, skinny, extra hot, triple shot drink without thinking of Cajun spices! :P I loved this, and the mystery is still in the cajun, and the Southern belle! Great two-shot!
coup fatal chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
every time i hear the word noir it reminds me of para-noir the marylin manson song... how wicked good is that? lol
AngelwithDirtyThoughts chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
Another deliciously good one, and Romy too! ; )

Love it, write more! : D