Reviews for Memory Dreams
KingdomHeartsRox chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
Aww...poor bella, having dreams she doesn't know what they are about
PsykoJinx chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
Was probably Edward laughing at her hehe
anabel the lady shark chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
This is not anabel the lady shark, this is her sister. By the way could you add an anonymous reader to review your story, I don't want to use my sister's account.

Chapter 1: who are the people in chap 1 it don't say the names of the people that are talking

Chap 2: it was okay it should have more details and action in the second chapter to have people engaged to the story

Chap 3: this one is better than the others chaps so far

Chap 4&5 are the same but i liked them

how did you learn about kingdom hearts & twilight?

you have got a good story but you need to add & fix some things like is it ricky or riku and add some more action to the story and backstabber or something in it

are you a girl or boy just asking don't be offended because by your name i cant tell Good job So far :]
anabel the lady shark chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
This chapter is the same as the last chapter. But no worries I still like the story. Hold I'll ask my sisters to read and review the story.
PsykoJinx chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
I hope she starts acting weird!
PsykoJinx chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
Huh... would her mom even exist here I wonder?
PsykoJinx chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
She threatens to stab people? lol
PsykoJinx chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
This looks like a promising story line!
KingdomHeartsRox chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
What's going to happen! This is quite interesting. Please update soon!
Keyblade King 12 chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
This is a really good story, although, I think that you need to more your chapters longer. Also, when is this story going to branch off to the original Twilight story?
Dagger Kitsune chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
A very interesting idea. I like it. I'm looking forward to seeing Bella/Sora find out more about her dreams.

Thanks for the interesting read.

Dagger
anabel the lady shark chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
This is a great chapter and I'll ask some people to read this story, okay? By the way,is Bella going to regain her memory soon?
anabel the lady shark chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Is this your first story? This is an awesome way to start it! Keep going!