Reviews for Would You Refuse Me
I am the Queen of Fire chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Subtle and cute. I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
You should totally do a ring shopping story or a traditional proposal where one of them does something incredibly romantic.
Rinforzando chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Haha, so I was reading "Not Today" and "Someday" earlier, and then I thought, 'huh, I wish that Gemna wrote their engagement scene.' And then I realized that this story was one of the first that I read before the two aforementioned ones. Herp. How typical of me-short term memory is evidently not my forte.

And to the story itself-wonderfully written, as usual (have I exhausted myself of the variations of that phrase throughout my reviews of your other stories yet?). That's so like them to go about proposing in a roundabout, non-traditional way. The way you capture their interactions and relationship is so in-character.
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
*sighs and swoons blissfully at this wonderful fic~ How many stories of yours can I fave...let me count the ways~
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Uuuuh so very cute! I love how rei can be insecure at times _
Khmyh chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This is beautiful.
youte chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I really enjoyed this fic, thanks for sharing!
K'sChoiceofAFI chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Rei and Minako truly are the most adorable couple ever. I loved this entire oneshot. Everything was just so in character for those two.
Jedi Caro chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Sailor Doc chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Hello, and thank you very much for such a wonderful first effort! Dare I hope that you'll grace us with more of the same, please?

You have a very nice descriptive style and a natural gift for dialogue. Your characterizations are pretty spot-on as well, but the combination of setting and character interaction were impossible to resist.

Well Done!

Sailor Doc
xoxoPAUxoxo chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Really cute story, there aren't enough Rei/Minako fics around.

Your characterization was pretty good, specially liked the little bit about the can of coke, anyway, you did an amazing job with this fic it was sweet and fluffy and simply perfect for the pairing.

Thanks for sharing it.