Reviews for Mind Games
CrystalHarnden chapter 29 . 6/3/2014
I'm really sorry you didn't finish this :(
Akarsha chapter 29 . 12/10/2012
impatiently awaiting another update...

please finish this

its amazing...
FallOutGleek chapter 29 . 2/20/2012
LOL this story has gone really twisted and in a different direction... and i'm still reading it :D Can't wait for the pep rally!
JasonDragon64 chapter 29 . 2/19/2012
Loved it! Can't wait to see what happens at the Pep Rally... and especially when Kurt gets to own our dear Puck.
ForTheLoveOfDarren chapter 28 . 9/15/2011
Oh Evil Mike I freakin love it! I can't wait to see what he has up his sleeve
CyberWarlock chapter 28 . 9/7/2011
I will not rest untill youve drowned in your own blood! Whoops wrong tv show. Yes i will keep bugging you untill such time as this damn thing is finished. So there. Oh and nice chapter. Ill tell you more in person.
Sage of Asgard chapter 28 . 9/6/2011
give mike ALL the awards!
JasonDragon64 chapter 28 . 9/6/2011
Loved the chapter, 50. I smell some evil plotting going on with Mike. LOVE IT! I can't wait to see what he has done to Quinn's uniform.

Regarding your author's note. I'm sorry you don't enjoy the story as much as your readers. Wish I knew how to help you with that.
Sage of Asgard chapter 27 . 8/7/2011
great story is lacking more chapters. D:
toreyhassen chapter 27 . 7/11/2011
please update soon this is a really cute story
JasonDragon64 chapter 27 . 6/23/2011
Very nice! Loved the 4 aces business... Definitely gives the guys something to work with as well as something to strive for.

Puck's shock at the thought of Kurt topping was delightful! Wonder how he'll react to the idea of Kurt topping him... Should be HOT!
gleekfreak211 chapter 27 . 6/23/2011
Lol Puck's final realization and I'm so glad ur gonna try to continue this :)
CyberWarlock chapter 27 . 6/23/2011
First off yes i did catch it! I cant believe you managed to work that into this story! "how about them nicks" granted that was one of my funny moments at work but now im wondering if your going to put my hugely gay moment with the lighter in a story now! Still a good chapter and im glad to see me bugging you has gotten you insipred to write more for this one. Keep up the great work.
~CW
JasonDragon64 chapter 26 . 4/15/2011
Nice chapter, but I much prefer Puck and Kurt in the bedroom... Unless you plan on making a pile of the hot men of Glee... Would LOVE to see that!
Soleil Mar chapter 25 . 4/13/2011
I've gotta admit this story is hot, and making me crack up. Very much enjoying the way that this is going. The boys plans and how the four of them seemingly coming together kicks ass.