Reviews for Touched
MindL3SS chapter 1 . 8/15
Love it so beautifully written
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Awww I love your stories so please write more!

Bravo :D

Rosethorn chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Awww... I love your one-shots! :D
1Past and Present1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010

Wow. A beautifully written one-shot indeed - not too emotional, it seems to sum up Charon perfectly. He was my chosen companion when I played Fallout, and the way you portrayed him was nothing less than stunning. And Vaultie was cute too.

Great job,

-1Past and Present1-
Plum-logging in is for chumps chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This is such a great little fic. The way you describe how Charon thinks and feels is very well done (as is his theory about Evelyn's behavior). The little fluffy moments are so sweet in that they really are very small, but they mean so much to the characters. I tend to shy away from fluffy things since most, let's be honest, are totally, painfully, puke-tastic. But this is story of yours is just subtle enough, and it makes me feel all melty and squishy inside. :D All in all I am a very happy reader.

...But I would probably be THE HAPPIEST PERSON EVER if you would post your other one-shots and the longer story. *wink wink hint hint* ;)
Lucidique chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
This was incredibly sweet. I liked it a lot. And why are you just now posting this? You said you had it for about a year? Please post more, I really enjoy the way you write. D
AugustinianFrog chapter 1 . 3/26/2010

If there were any errors, I didn't catch them so on the writing alone this is good.

I am usually uninterested in Charon/LW stories but this is well thought out and does not seem unrealistic at all. You gave each character a bit of a back story and an explanation on how they operate.

Keep it up
roelka chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Hello, it's a very nice story indeed. Poor Evelyn feels lonely.

While playing Fallout 3 I was so disappointed that you can't talk with your companions, the game would be perfect then. I'm glad that people write fanfics like this :) I really love your Charon. I hope that you will post more your stories.

Best wishes!