Reviews for The Proof in the Pretense
carouselification chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Very cute

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
hot4booth chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Cute and fluffy story! I love Hank and you have them all in character.
Lily chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
How many steamboats?

A whole flotilla of awesomeness right here.
devoted2clois chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
I've got to say, that naming him William reminded me so much of X Files, how Scully named her son William after Mulder's dad...that was so cute. I absolutely loved this! :)
WillySpooky chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Loved the story. And it is right. There is never to much fluff in an B&B FF.

"And the baby's amniotic sac just ruptured." Laughed about this. Its hilarious and so Brennan-like.

William Hank Booth, perfect name for their perfect Baby.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
Your friend is right. There is rarely such a thing as too much fluff. This was perfect. Don't know what to call my favorite part, so I'll give you two of them: Hank's toast was great (I felt what those in the room must have) and towards the end where Brennan first refused to go to the hospital until the skull was finished and then got all clinical and graphic (both instances are so very Brennan).

Amazing job with this. I'm sure I'll be revisiting it again.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Great proposal! I laughed out loud when Brennan made Booth and Hank blush talking about sex. Excellent work on this one!
MentalistLover13 chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Very,Very cute story! Great job
Chocopie09 chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Awesome. :D
signedsecret chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
this was SO cute! (:
Samantha chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
This story was bloody brilliant! It was so funny and you are a really good writer. You Brennan and Booth stories never disappoint. And Brennan was so funny in this story. Loved it!
ExcellentDriver chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
Way too adorable for words.

LOVED it.
SpiritoftheWhiteRose chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Very original! Love love love it!
eesperas chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
My GOD! That was so incredibly cool!

Thank U so much for this wonderful story! I can't stop laughing while reading the first chapter and then just melted from their wedding and new born baby Booth)))))

U are such a fantastic author! Thank U, so much!
mar-aureus chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
LOL I just realized this fic had a second chapter I haven't read! And what a happy and fluffy surprise -yeah, I agree with the theory that you can't never have too much fluff!

I loved the parts when Bren asked Booth to call her Bones, and when she told him her water had broken! It was a really funny moment! I also liked their naming the child after Hank. Aw, I loved the fluff!