Reviews for A Disturbing Pattern
ExBlazE chapter 1 . 5/10
I liked the "You don't say?" part best.
JessieRocket chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Very funny!
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
This was beautiful.
Ecarlates chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Naruto take his experience in count ! What a good idea !But... well, maybe it wasn't neccessary... But I appreciate how the two girl accept to follow his decision ! Or how he explain to Sakura that she isn't totally 'fine', like the most part of Konoha ! It was funny ! Thinks again !
Jcjonesacp chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
So true, also same thing for Minato, he was killed by obito
Accountbekilled chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
And did ot stop running till he was saftly in the Kazekage Office, Gaara as a shield.
red.masenko chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
That was.. Magnificent. So serious yet full of humor. Thank you!
reddoggie chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Ah smart Naruto, never thought of it like that, haha. Funny, love how annoyed Sakura and Shizune are, love it, thanks!QQ
Kairia'sYami chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I have to say, that does sorta make sense...*Grins* Just kidding. I had seen that pattern, though I had never actually connected it to Tsunade and how her students might want to kill her. *Thoughtful face* Hmm...Anyway, this story was really funny, and I love tons of your other stories! ,
paracuties chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
HHAHA! I started laughing when I just read the summary XD And especially the title. It's awesome.

I loved this. I also love Naruto's logic. Keep writing!
Kriss1989 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Oh my God, Naruto used deductive and analogous reasoning with valid evidence and concerns.
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
That was a different path. Made you think in a way. I like the logic though, it was weird the way the whole dying for each other thing with Sakura turned out. Probably the odest part of the whole story line maybe.
Take the Good Person Test, fourth search result on Google for "Good Person Test."
ficklejam chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
My god, a few number of words and you had me laughing all the way to Sunday!