Reviews for Forsaken
This is getting intense! Please continue!
Reader chapter 20 . 1/5
Is this story going to continue?
Zek chapter 20 . 8/27/2015
I just realized that this story's end is VERY similar to the end of Mockingjay.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/5/2015
Wow this is getting interesting. Please continue.:)
jake buristin chapter 10 . 6/14/2015
bruh
Guest chapter 20 . 4/2/2015
Soon Next
Erik Joshua chapter 20 . 1/7/2015
Ten out of ten, no questions asked.
Theeternalguest chapter 20 . 11/29/2014
Wait wait wait I thought the bodies brought back by the Tree were all inhabited by Legions men so why are those Pokémon on there side?
Catsmirage chapter 20 . 11/23/2014
Omfg you updated, YOU UPDATED THANK THE FUCKING LORD HOLYSHIT THIS CHAPTER IS GOOD. PLEASE CONTINUE XD
Guest chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
yea an update at long last hallelujah
undergirl chapter 19 . 9/20/2014
est mew alors l'hstoire d'amoure avec mew et mewtow!
grimmwolf666 chapter 11 . 8/16/2014
Well... that was depressing enough to make me want to kill myself and if I do my blood will be on the hands of whoever made this fanfiction.
Catsmirage chapter 19 . 7/18/2014
Ok i'm sorry but I had to copy because everyone thinks your dead or being lazy or abandoned it.
Forsaken:

Category: Pokémon

Genre: Tragedy, Angst, Drama, Romance

Rating: M for language, peril, violence, attempted suicide and death, sexual themes, and religious undertones

Summary: The world has come to an end under the guard of the Legendaries. Despite their failure, Arceus gives them another chance, but at a cost: in the life before, they agreed to become mortal again should they have failed to uphold their duties. Along with that, they are commanded to repopulate and replenish the earth. As the majority of the Legendaries are male, frequent arguments are made as to who would get "first dibs", mainly for Mew because of her ability to create many species. However, unknown to them, there is a dark power lying in wait, targeting Mew and Mewtwo to do its dirty work...

Currently on: chapter nineteen

Status: Work in progress; slow
ManditoryAuthor chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
I'm sensing a Mesprit/Celebi ship coming...
Erik Joshua chapter 19 . 4/22/2014
All of the chapters are amazing and very well done I hope to see more of Forsaken soon.
I know how hard it is to write so im not trying to rush you, but I hope you will get the next one done soon.