Reviews for Forsaken
Bunny-CarrotHunter chapter 20 . 6/22/2019
I don't know why it took me so long to write this review, it's been years since I read the last chapter and I'm still HURT!
I love this fic so much. It's hella long but I enjoyed it so much. I couldn't part from it once I started reading and made notes aside to mention for my review because I needed to express how much I enjoyed it.
First off, wow, this story. It was like Noah's Ark mixed in with Pokemon, and it worked a lot better than it sounds. Everyone had a solid personality to them, and it kept them interesting up to the last last chapter this story left off on. Deoxys and Rayquaza were especially enjoyable. Despite the serious and dark tones, it did well to include some comedy moments, especially the "bathroom" moments in Chapter 6 which just had me laughing the entire time, I was in tears reading it.
The apocalypse chapter also had me in tears, but not from laughing. The writing style and character expressions were so well written, it legit made me cry while reading them.
Chapter 14, I especially want to mention of just how well written and executed it was. I do not exaggerate when I say that it was the best form of emotional romantic story telling I have ever seen in either literature and film. It captured so well the emotion of love, angst and especially longing between two characters despite everything going around them. I was mesmerized.
I also want to mention the use of secondary characters, like Genesect and Scyther. Despite their short appearances, they had solid roles and memorable moments and lines.
I do wish to see an ending to the story, but it's most likely the author has moved on to other projects, but I still keep hope. It has been one of my favorite Pokemon fics and pieces of literature in general. Amazing work.
(Also, I was taken back when Mew's real name was revealed, because it's also my name xD)
Coolpokemon4342 chapter 4 . 5/29/2018
I really like this story very a lot even though I have only read part of this chapter and it is the only chapter I've started on so far but it is very good.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/8/2017
Can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 20 . 4/24/2016
This is getting intense! Please continue!
Reader chapter 20 . 1/5/2016
Is this story going to continue?
Zek chapter 20 . 8/27/2015
I just realized that this story's end is VERY similar to the end of Mockingjay.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/5/2015
Wow this is getting interesting. Please continue.:)
jake buristin chapter 10 . 6/14/2015
bruh
Guest chapter 20 . 4/2/2015
Soon Next
Erik Joshua chapter 20 . 1/7/2015
Ten out of ten, no questions asked.
Theeternalguest chapter 20 . 11/29/2014
Wait wait wait I thought the bodies brought back by the Tree were all inhabited by Legions men so why are those Pokémon on there side?
Catsmirage chapter 20 . 11/23/2014
Omfg you updated, YOU UPDATED THANK THE FUCKING LORD HOLYSHIT THIS CHAPTER IS GOOD. PLEASE CONTINUE XD
Guest chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
yea an update at long last hallelujah
undergirl chapter 19 . 9/20/2014
est mew alors l'hstoire d'amoure avec mew et mewtow!
grimmwolf666 chapter 11 . 8/16/2014
Well... that was depressing enough to make me want to kill myself and if I do my blood will be on the hands of whoever made this fanfiction.