Reviews for Forsaken
Whozawhatcha chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
Gah . . . I was up at the computer screen shouting out like:

MEWTWO! Y U GIVE UP SO EASY!
Whozawhatcha chapter 11 . 6/5/2012
OMG . . . I'm trying to say more but I can't
Whozawhatcha chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
My head is killing me, I've been reading for hours, but I've GOT to finish this thing . . .

OH GOD, NINE MORE CHAPTERS!

(good in a sense i've go so much more story to read but awful because I've been staring at my computer screen so long my eyes are watering uncontrollably and i've got a splitting headache)

lmao. stupid me
Whozawhatcha chapter 7 . 6/5/2012
WHOa . . . . .
Whozawhatcha chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
I feel sorry for every girl in this chapter. Period.

Also, I LAUGHED a whole lot during this chapter, I just . . . I died. I died, i really did. XD

And then at the end I'm all like this: . . . .
Whozawhatcha chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
The end was perfect. A kiss, but wasn't really meant to be a kiss . . . that just happened. That was by far the best "accidentally" kissed moments I've ever read. It flowed so smooth
Whozawhatcha chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Oh WOOOOOW . . . .

I'm utterly speechless. I've only read the first chapter, but it is SO well written. You've got me hooked. I'll be hacking my way through this story this week. Excellent work!
christionox chapter 19 . 3/6/2012
Umm. I don't know where to begin. oh, how about this?

HOLY FREAKING CRAP! DUDE, THAT WAS AMAZING!

When I find a good book, when I finish reading it, i just want nothing more than for it too continue. Like it has the perfect ending, or the worst cliffhanger(one that leaves you off at such a mysterious point, where all you want to do is find out what happends next). You are what keeps fanfiction an amazing site. In fact, i bet that if u made the storyline bigger, it could, no would be an amazong hardback book. I hope that this isn't over. So much drama. While I didn't think that it would be worth my time, My mind just had a nuke go off, that is how far my mind has been blown. it is so good, i am tempted on reading over again and again until the next chapter comes out. When mewtwo was being tortured by mew/legion, i figured u would do something that you would expect like all legendaries come and save mewtwo and mew. But no, you took it to a whole new level. my mind is blown so much, i cant think straight. my mind has adhd so i think at a higher level. Sometimes too fast for me to even make sense of it all. my mind is going through so many scenarios of what you might make happen in the next chapter. you have my respect as a writer. there may have been points where i was just, naa good start but it got boring but BAAM! you throw in something that keeps my attention just hating yourself for not being able to read faster. dang if everyone could write like you, this place would be one of the most visited sites on the internet. Like, up with facebook.

I cant wait for the next chapter. your an amazing writer. keep it up

-Christionox
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
...This is probably one of the best fics I've read...

I'll get to the other chapters, but it'll take a while.
ffanon chapter 19 . 12/29/2011
Bldjndsnmas - All caught up now. Yup...Just gonna sit here and wait for the next chapter... Great job, I love the part with Heateran and the blood vessels.
ffanon chapter 18 . 12/27/2011
Good lord woman! Does it kill you to write out these long chapters? I thought we had passed the climax but I'm exited that we havent..Mewtwo thinking about things if they had been different maybe they'd be thinking about children names now. D'aw..Mewtwo dosn't plot about eating children after all!
ffanon chapter 17 . 12/27/2011
Amazing job yet again! Legion dosn't seem like such a bad guy in the end, I mean hell he admited defeat, I really loved Meowtwo's and Pikatwo's descriptions of Mewtwo looking at children like he was plotting to eat them. I adored Mew's mother and Amber fully grown! Mew's name is great to
ffanon chapter 16 . 12/27/2011
So the ultimate game of hide and seek begins! These next few chapters will be very enjoyable to read.
ffanon chapter 15 . 12/26/2011
Alright - I'm sad that they ran into each other, God poor Mewtwo! The pain he was going through, I did a little research on the name Amber, I'm just taking a shot in the dark but is she somehow taken after, Amberlyn Fett?
ffanon chapter 14 . 12/26/2011
Mother of Arceus - That was amazing 3 Oh dear lord I missed Mew soooo much, I really enjoyed how you fit the human/angle girl Amber in there, I hope I get to see her in the following chapters. I loved the part with the mirror, that was very interesting, it seemed to really bring the story to life. Great job!
150 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »