Reviews for Forsaken
Guest chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
what Arceus said about the Tree of Beginning reminded me about the snake on a tree that Moses build that the people lost the true meaning of.
nin-chanNINJI chapter 19 . 11/13/2013
*looks up with pleading eyes* You're... Going to finish this, right?

This story is beyond beautiful. It's just so well-written that I'm gonna cry. Amazing!
Eternal Insight chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
Did you just end it there? Unfinished? BULLSHIT. As the previous anon said, if this book was published and sold I would buy it at any price. It's just that incredible. Please, don't give up on this book. I love it so much. ;_;
Wat chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
Did you seriously just do that? Over 190,000 words and it just ends there? GET ON YOUR ASS AND START WRITING AGAIN. If they published a copy of this book, so long as it had an end, I would
Thatguynobodylikes1 chapter 19 . 7/12/2013
Please update soon! :)
Neofanatic chapter 4 . 5/7/2013

Words can't describe this chapter... it's amazing. I lost touch with actual reality for a moment as the imagery of the legendaries fighting for their regions took over my mind... and there's still more. I have a feeling I'll be reading this all night, even though I have school tomorrow. Keep up with the excellent work.

anethmaman16 chapter 19 . 3/9/2013
Man, this story is so sad, but yet so good! I read for two days straight trying to finish it. Cant wait for next chapter, keep up good work
Analyn Rockwand chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
What is mew's role anyway? I never realized it...
Mystery Man Eusine II chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
"Piss off, I like to mutate!" - Deoxys
Whozawhatcha chapter 19 . 6/5/2012

I worked through this story all day, ALL DAY only realize that it's not finished when I reach the last chapter! Oh you horrible!

...My eyes are dry and hurting from staring at the screen so long and my head is killing me but I keep telling myself that how epic this story is makes up for it (and it does)

Aslo, I'm such a perfectionist, I had to look up Myriam just to settle curiosity for curiosity's sake, variant of "Miriam" which was the original Hebrew of "Mary" and my mind went: DING-DING-DING! (unless that wasn't what you were going for)

ANYWAYS, excuse my digressing, I sincerely cannot wait for the next chapter and hopefully by then my eyes can focus properly as I'm blinking rapidly to see these letters XD
Whozawhatcha chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
Holy mother effing jeez how much more can you put these people through? Erm, pokemon. And I was WONDERING where Ho-oh and the rest of them were! I was all like, "You're not here, you're not here, you're not here . . ." and the such.

GOD my eyes kill me and so does my head but I'm SO close to finishing . . .
Whozawhatcha chapter 15 . 6/5/2012
OH. MY. GOD. That whipping scene was . . . awful.
Whozawhatcha chapter 14 . 6/5/2012
AMBER! YAY! I'm assuming this is the same Amber that was cut from the American version of Mewtwo Strikes Back? :D

SUCH a good chapter . . . grr, I will finish this even if I dehydrate myself my eyes are watering from the screen so much!
Whozawhatcha chapter 12 . 6/5/2012