Reviews for Forsaken
Wish counselor chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I get the feeling of final fantasy dirge of cerberus here.
Kosaten no Kokinatsuyosa chapter 19 . 11/3/2011
Aww, I miss your extra long chapters. :D I am still happy for the update though. Now the cliffy is driving me mad, update soon!
Lafaiette chapter 19 . 11/3/2011
OH GOD FINALLY. YES!

I almost had an heartattack when I saw the update! XD

This chapter is full of tension and I can feel in my bones that I'll cry a lot. ç_ç The scenes in this chapter seem like a "preview" of something bigger, more "important". You can really feel the angst, pain and desperation of the Legendaries. I love all the different reactions you gave them; for example, knowing that you may die soon make you say bitter and angry things (- Suicune)

But I expected the love-making scene between Mewtwo and Mew/Myriam to be... more detailed? LOL I really hope there will be other chances to have an intimate moment in the ending. 3

Keep up the good work, you did a wonderful job, as always! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This review from phoopes from Serebii. I'm going to review in a few different areas according to the Review Game rules. I might add more to this later, like comments about the plot, pace of the story, etc. if I'm allowed to edit it.

Opening- Excellent. You really dropped a bomb here (see what I did there?) when Suicune said that Sinnoh was bombed by Orre. Certainly a shocking start to a fic that is labeled as "Romance." You hooked me (and a lot of other readers I'm sure) right from the start. Your oppening paragraph makes me want to read this story from beginning to end in one sitting, something that not many fan fics can do. Overall, awesome!

Ending- Once again, excellent. The first time I read this, I honestly teared up a bit. The line, "May Arceus be with us all," may seem a bit cliched when taken out of context, but it fits well in the context of the chapter. Your ending left a sense of impending doom, and I'm sure that that's exactly what you were going for.

Scene- Your description made me imagine vividly every single detail of the island where the legendaries are gathering. Your descriptions of the legendaries themselves were also accurate, or as accurate as you can get while having them seem depressed, defeated, and whatnot. You left nothing to be desired here.

Dialouge- This was also extremely well done. Everything that the characters said seemed like it would be what they would have said if they were actually in that situation. It flowed very nicely, and there wasn't a hint of awkwardness.

Characters- I love love loved that you made all the characters in the story round characters, in that they have a full personality with different emotions showing often. The line between making a character bipolar and making a character boring wiith no personality can be a fine line sometimes, but you have walked it well with every caharacter.
xxMetalxxAlch chapter 16 . 8/26/2011
Snd so the actions begins, please update this is a very good story. I would like to have a ending soon or I will be zad.
xxMetalxxAlch chapter 15 . 8/26/2011
"But he made me feel uncomfortable with myself."

Made my day
xxMetalxxAlch chapter 10 . 8/26/2011
Almost lemon :0 amazing I will be looking for to more
xxMetalxxAlch chapter 8 . 8/26/2011
crappy cliffhanger is crappy, but anyway i just have to turn to see the rest XD
xxMetalxxAlch chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
I was confiused when the firts part came but then it good much better.
xxMetalxxAlch chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
Hole shit my friend wasnt lying when he said this was some heavy suty stuff
The Creador chapter 18 . 8/26/2011
AH crabs with salad and porcupine. It is over? No of course it can't I feel that it is missing at least 1 more to tie all up nicely. Very good really, I hope the other legends are ok.
The Creador chapter 17 . 8/26/2011
Well damn! To be honest it was very good, and the M content was beyond expectations, one would say you ahve done this before...NO! I meant the writted part, really! Good stiff anyway, finally some advance in plot, I wonder what it is in reserve thought!
The Creador chapter 16 . 8/26/2011
Ohohoho and I can feel the climax coming! Yay
The Creador chapter 15 . 8/26/2011
Blessed is the man that endures temptation, for he has proven he shall receive the crown of life.

The verus mens can tempestus omnis mentiri itaque illusions no sum fui futurus lost. The verus cor can tango-tetigi-tactum the venenum abs odium without sum fui futurus vulnero. Desde orsa-minus hora, caligatio thrives in the irritus, autem semper cedo cessi cessum ad castificare lumen
The Creador chapter 14 . 8/26/2011
Me like it, long and good.

My summoning level is 99 thanks of this. Explain a lot and the writing was par to the great ones.

P.D: Deoxy owns really haha