Reviews for Forsaken
The Creador chapter 13 . 8/26/2011
Good stuff, Jediah is another fun character, nothing better than fun evil rare to see this days with all the haters raging and rampant across stories.
The Creador chapter 11 . 8/26/2011
Nasty stuff, very explicit I could feel the pain of a lifetime in Mew's suffering throught the fire and flames of hell she carried on, but at last yielded to the trauma. I liked how cold and heartless yu made the carnage, and how evil Sir was. Well done!

You, you I know what you're doing you... nonono don't deny it, you got talent you I am telling you.
The Creador chapter 10 . 8/26/2011
Good stuff keep going! Limey goodness is limey, yummy.
The Creador chapter 9 . 8/26/2011
AT last, we know about the main enemy in the story. Charismatic and different from the usual emo "I will kill you all, just for the lulz"
The Creador chapter 8 . 8/26/2011
Good stuff, shit is about to go down. Ouija boards actually are harmless, it is the intentions on the person using it what turn it from a piece of wood/plastic to a instrument of the underworld.
The Creador chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
Lo, it shall come a day when this chapters and stories in genral cease to be good.

But not today.
The Creador chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
And it's all seriousness, it was a great chapter, the bra thing made me giggle. Cnsider it very funny then cuz it was XD
The Creador chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
Plot twist, very good, well done.
The Creador chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
This is perhaps one of the best chapters really, the sequence of events was chilling to the bones. Very graphical, and we start to see more od Deoxy, he is perhaps one of my favorites, really.

The terror of this chapter is only compared to its monumental epicness, I truly mean it, to some people faint of heart either skip or press on.

Rated 10/10
The Creador chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
Well written, action packed the anger of Mewtwo was very realistic.
The Creador chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
And so the relationship starts, I think this will be very relevant to the plot.
The Creador chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Rather amusing really, I read this episode some time ago so I felt like reviewing. Good job it grabbed my interest.
The Creador chapter 12 . 8/24/2011
Mmmm one wonders if you're to finish this soon. Good story really, pehaps a little too much bible and jesus on it but hey! Its your story not mine. I just find it hard to look the Pokrmon World so mixed with our World's beliefs.

Mind you I hope you're open minded about all of this, i belive in God, it is impossible to deny him, he/she/it exists whenever ee want it or not. But I find highly dubios that a old recopilation of books AKA the Bible are to be totally acurated, after all is man made, religion as well is man made thus imperfect, one cannot but think that the knowledge has been corrupted and twisted to fill the desires of man. More or less how in the atory Legends forgot Arceus wasn't God.

My view on this is that we must get our own answers, the truth is different for all of us. We all are looking for the same mountain by different paths. Anyway I went into ramble/rant I hope you don't mind you seen open minded after all.

Deoxys is fuuny by the way. Mewtwo is a bit OOC but barely.

Using. Phone to writethis at 2:90am so bare with me.

Good Luck
Phantom SWH chapter 18 . 7/28/2011
Nice update.

Can't say much other than good job. No errors or parts that were difficult to understand.

One question though. This was probably stated somewhere, but it's been a while since I've read the other chapters. When their immortality was taken from them, were their powers lessened? Just wondering.

Great stuff, Keep up the good work!

Phantom SWH
Speranza Verde chapter 18 . 7/25/2011
GAH! Please hurry and finish I cant wait anymore! I love this story! Keep up the good work!
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »