Reviews for Forsaken
The Creador chapter 8 . 8/26/2011
Good stuff, shit is about to go down. Ouija boards actually are harmless, it is the intentions on the person using it what turn it from a piece of wood/plastic to a instrument of the underworld.
The Creador chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
Lo, it shall come a day when this chapters and stories in genral cease to be good.

But not today.
The Creador chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
And it's all seriousness, it was a great chapter, the bra thing made me giggle. Cnsider it very funny then cuz it was XD
The Creador chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
Plot twist, very good, well done.
The Creador chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
This is perhaps one of the best chapters really, the sequence of events was chilling to the bones. Very graphical, and we start to see more od Deoxy, he is perhaps one of my favorites, really.

The terror of this chapter is only compared to its monumental epicness, I truly mean it, to some people faint of heart either skip or press on.

Rated 10/10
The Creador chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
Well written, action packed the anger of Mewtwo was very realistic.
The Creador chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
And so the relationship starts, I think this will be very relevant to the plot.
The Creador chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Rather amusing really, I read this episode some time ago so I felt like reviewing. Good job it grabbed my interest.
The Creador chapter 12 . 8/24/2011
Mmmm one wonders if you're to finish this soon. Good story really, pehaps a little too much bible and jesus on it but hey! Its your story not mine. I just find it hard to look the Pokrmon World so mixed with our World's beliefs.

Mind you I hope you're open minded about all of this, i belive in God, it is impossible to deny him, he/she/it exists whenever ee want it or not. But I find highly dubios that a old recopilation of books AKA the Bible are to be totally acurated, after all is man made, religion as well is man made thus imperfect, one cannot but think that the knowledge has been corrupted and twisted to fill the desires of man. More or less how in the atory Legends forgot Arceus wasn't God.

My view on this is that we must get our own answers, the truth is different for all of us. We all are looking for the same mountain by different paths. Anyway I went into ramble/rant I hope you don't mind you seen open minded after all.

Deoxys is fuuny by the way. Mewtwo is a bit OOC but barely.

Using. Phone to writethis at 2:90am so bare with me.

Good Luck
Phantom SWH chapter 18 . 7/28/2011
Nice update.

Can't say much other than good job. No errors or parts that were difficult to understand.

One question though. This was probably stated somewhere, but it's been a while since I've read the other chapters. When their immortality was taken from them, were their powers lessened? Just wondering.

Great stuff, Keep up the good work!

Phantom SWH
Speranza Verde chapter 18 . 7/25/2011
GAH! Please hurry and finish I cant wait anymore! I love this story! Keep up the good work!
JV-Tosshin chapter 18 . 7/24/2011
What, the climax? And we're only three quarters through? Must be one hell of a climax you're planning.

And thank you very much for a chapter on a lighter note. Much appreciated. Fantastic story.

But please promis me it'll end well. Or, relatively well.
RetroNova chapter 18 . 7/24/2011
I'll be extremely honest with you...This chapter is really good. However, there were some parts where I had to stop reading to laugh hard because the events were just too funny XD

Anyway, good chapter and I wish the best of luck for you for the next one
Lafaiette chapter 18 . 7/24/2011
X33

Yes, it's here! Finally these two set matters straight! Mewtwo is so sweet with his Mew/Myriam (but why she is so cold and cautious? A MEW, YOU MUST TRUST MEWTWO, DAMNIT) and I love the peaceful atmosphere of this chapter. It gaves readers (and characters XD) a breathing space, a well-deserved pause before the (I presume) "final battle".

Imho the second part is fluent and full of emotions like always, it doesn't screw up anything, on the contrary! 3

Anyways, I hope the Legendaries will come up with a good plan, they need it! I can feel dark hours approaching. ;_;

Good job like always, I love your style! X3

Hugs!
Timpeni chapter 18 . 7/24/2011
I haven't read the whole thing yet (stupid life...) but I will soon. It seems awesome so far and WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE MANAPHY GO MISSING. AND ENTEI. FFF.
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »