Reviews for Forsaken
JV-Tosshin chapter 18 . 7/24/2011
What, the climax? And we're only three quarters through? Must be one hell of a climax you're planning.

And thank you very much for a chapter on a lighter note. Much appreciated. Fantastic story.

But please promis me it'll end well. Or, relatively well.
RetroNova chapter 18 . 7/24/2011
I'll be extremely honest with you...This chapter is really good. However, there were some parts where I had to stop reading to laugh hard because the events were just too funny XD

Anyway, good chapter and I wish the best of luck for you for the next one
Lafaiette chapter 18 . 7/24/2011

Yes, it's here! Finally these two set matters straight! Mewtwo is so sweet with his Mew/Myriam (but why she is so cold and cautious? A MEW, YOU MUST TRUST MEWTWO, DAMNIT) and I love the peaceful atmosphere of this chapter. It gaves readers (and characters XD) a breathing space, a well-deserved pause before the (I presume) "final battle".

Imho the second part is fluent and full of emotions like always, it doesn't screw up anything, on the contrary! 3

Anyways, I hope the Legendaries will come up with a good plan, they need it! I can feel dark hours approaching. ;_;

Good job like always, I love your style! X3

Timpeni chapter 18 . 7/24/2011
I haven't read the whole thing yet (stupid life...) but I will soon. It seems awesome so far and WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE MANAPHY GO MISSING. AND ENTEI. FFF.
xLL-Ax chapter 18 . 7/24/2011
And another amazing chapter! :D
JV-Tosshin chapter 17 . 7/10/2011
I'm really beginning to hate these near-endings you make.

Just when you think it's going to be ok, it turns bad. But, I guess you did warn me...

But, seriously, are you PLANNING to make it all extraordinarily bittersweet? It just seems as if you're determined to drag them through 578.9 miles of mud.

But it's still a fantastic tale you're weaving.
Phantom SWH chapter 17 . 7/9/2011
A cliffhanger eh? Now I won't be able to get your story out of my head until you write the next chapter. Not a bad thing is it?

Anyway, another great chapter. Only criticism I have is that there was no mention of what happened to the other characters. I could write on and on about how much I liked it, but let's face it, you know you can write well. I know it too. Keep up the good work.
Timpeni chapter 17 . 7/8/2011
Why? WHY? *sobs*

You and your horribly sadistic endings ;-; Meeew. Gasnsbwrjywrg.

Oh, so it WAS that Amber! Interesting, interesting.

You need to kill the tree? I got a chainsaw right here.
xLL-Ax chapter 17 . 7/8/2011
Update! :D It is amazing!
Lafaiette chapter 17 . 7/7/2011
Oh God, it's here at last! YES! YES!

Beautiful, like always. I love how you have been able to create different emotions/feelings/thoughts for each Legendary.

But why did they not help Cresselia finding medical herbs in a more useful manner?

Mewtwo is depicted physically fragile, but strong in his love for Mew (and the scene when everybody gives him comfort... GNN ;_;).

The ending of Ch. 17 surprised me; I hope everything will be alright (damnit, Mew, you almost did it! ;_;)

Amber's characterization is so heartwarming, I love her wisdom! She really gave Mew a great help.

And Deoxys... Entei... oh, I missed them! :')

I can't wait for Ch. 18! Good job, really! 3
Ridgyaxe chapter 17 . 7/6/2011
D: i hope that isnt the ending. that would be too sad.
Timpeni chapter 15 . 6/13/2011
You are writing extraordinarily fast compared to me when I ever try to write something like this. I hope nothing horribly goes wrong though.

Remember me from Serebii? :D
Nyxlied chapter 15 . 5/16/2011
EXCELLENT CHAPTER, this story turns better and better. I'm extremely looking forward for your next chapie, awesome job!
kamikazitwinkie chapter 15 . 5/7/2011
This entire story is insanely epic. You write amazing descriptions and write wonderful characters. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one.
Phantom SWH chapter 15 . 5/3/2011
Well, that was sure interesting.

As dark as the chapter was, I throughly enjoyed reading it. Your descriptive writing is a good as ever, and I will be anxiously awaiting the next one. Keep up the good work!
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »