Reviews for Forsaken
Phantom SWH chapter 17 . 7/9/2011
A cliffhanger eh? Now I won't be able to get your story out of my head until you write the next chapter. Not a bad thing is it?

Anyway, another great chapter. Only criticism I have is that there was no mention of what happened to the other characters. I could write on and on about how much I liked it, but let's face it, you know you can write well. I know it too. Keep up the good work.
Timpeni chapter 17 . 7/8/2011
Why? WHY? *sobs*

You and your horribly sadistic endings ;-; Meeew. Gasnsbwrjywrg.

Oh, so it WAS that Amber! Interesting, interesting.

You need to kill the tree? I got a chainsaw right here.
xLL-Ax chapter 17 . 7/8/2011
Update! :D It is amazing!
Lafaiette chapter 17 . 7/7/2011
Oh God, it's here at last! YES! YES!

Beautiful, like always. I love how you have been able to create different emotions/feelings/thoughts for each Legendary.

But why did they not help Cresselia finding medical herbs in a more useful manner?

Mewtwo is depicted physically fragile, but strong in his love for Mew (and the scene when everybody gives him comfort... GNN ;_;).

The ending of Ch. 17 surprised me; I hope everything will be alright (damnit, Mew, you almost did it! ;_;)

Amber's characterization is so heartwarming, I love her wisdom! She really gave Mew a great help.

And Deoxys... Entei... oh, I missed them! :')

I can't wait for Ch. 18! Good job, really! 3
Ridgyaxe chapter 17 . 7/6/2011
D: i hope that isnt the ending. that would be too sad.
Timpeni chapter 15 . 6/13/2011
You are writing extraordinarily fast compared to me when I ever try to write something like this. I hope nothing horribly goes wrong though.

Remember me from Serebii? :D
Nyxlied chapter 15 . 5/16/2011
EXCELLENT CHAPTER, this story turns better and better. I'm extremely looking forward for your next chapie, awesome job!
kamikazitwinkie chapter 15 . 5/7/2011
This entire story is insanely epic. You write amazing descriptions and write wonderful characters. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one.
Phantom SWH chapter 15 . 5/3/2011
Well, that was sure interesting.

As dark as the chapter was, I throughly enjoyed reading it. Your descriptive writing is a good as ever, and I will be anxiously awaiting the next one. Keep up the good work!
KoolKat SuperStar DareDevil chapter 15 . 5/3/2011
OMG This IS Getting Good. I Can't Wait for The Next Chapter... Man I Want The Next Chapter Sooooooooooooooo Bad
JV-Tosshin chapter 15 . 5/3/2011
Oh dear. This is getting a mighty bit gory. And deeply confusing. I'm beginning to lose track of anything positive.

I'm also beginning to doubt the placement of this story in the category 'Tragedy', as it would currently be better placed in, say, 'Horror'.

It is still a good story, but it's getting so depressing, it's hard to see a non-pessimistic end. It's a tad discouraging.

But it's still one damn good story!
Lafaiette chapter 15 . 5/3/2011
GNNNNNN!

This is simply wonderful!

The creepy and desperate atmosphere suits perfectly Mewtwo's situation (as well the Legendaries' one, poor guys ._.)

Legion is insane, wicked and depraved: I hope he will get soon the punishment he deserves!

And the body-connection between Mew and the demon is a fantastic touch. Maybe it will help the others somehow...?

I can't wait for the next chapter! Great job, like always! 3
Gordan Freeman chapter 14 . 4/26/2011
This is the fucking best story I've ever seen written and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Speranza Verde chapter 14 . 4/25/2011
Please continue this amazing and beautifully written story
ghostie200011 chapter 14 . 4/14/2011
Where you say

'He thoughtfully ducked his head for a few moments. "Mew, honey..." '

I think that maybe (just as a possible suggestion), you might replace honey with 'love' or something that seems to seep more with romance. But, I could just want the alternative because my parents call each other honey and therefore I just can't seem to disassociate it with that sort of middle aged husband and wife thing. But it is just a suggestion...
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »