Reviews for Forsaken
Lafaiette chapter 15 . 5/3/2011

This is simply wonderful!

The creepy and desperate atmosphere suits perfectly Mewtwo's situation (as well the Legendaries' one, poor guys ._.)

Legion is insane, wicked and depraved: I hope he will get soon the punishment he deserves!

And the body-connection between Mew and the demon is a fantastic touch. Maybe it will help the others somehow...?

I can't wait for the next chapter! Great job, like always! 3
Gordan Freeman chapter 14 . 4/26/2011
This is the fucking best story I've ever seen written and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Speranza Verde chapter 14 . 4/25/2011
Please continue this amazing and beautifully written story
ghostie200011 chapter 14 . 4/14/2011
Where you say

'He thoughtfully ducked his head for a few moments. "Mew, honey..." '

I think that maybe (just as a possible suggestion), you might replace honey with 'love' or something that seems to seep more with romance. But, I could just want the alternative because my parents call each other honey and therefore I just can't seem to disassociate it with that sort of middle aged husband and wife thing. But it is just a suggestion...
Lafaiette chapter 14 . 4/12/2011
Eh, sorry, but my last comment is wrong! XD

I meant chapter 14, not 12 XD in the fourteen chapter Mew is a little rude, in my opinion, towards Mewtwo. Sorry for the mistake,

but I'd like to understand better the characters' actions

and reasons.
Dark Tail Rabbit chapter 14 . 4/11/2011
THIS WAS AMAZING! I love the tender moment. the whole spirit prsion was really well thought out as well. i love the passionate momente between the two. OH and how they are mates even AFTER death! This really is an amazing story! i love it!
smileyfox5150 chapter 14 . 4/11/2011

Ok, it would be really great if you could work it in that Mewtwo gets to see a little bit of Amber, something in the story. That would make my like. She is just so sweet!

And green-haired. lol.

I love you. And this story.

Lafaiette chapter 14 . 4/11/2011
As a fan of Mewtwo x Mew (and Darkrai x Cresselia) I have to say this is a masterpiece, a golden story, a very special fanfiction. 3 It's difficult for me to relate the Christian God to Pokémon (although I'm a religious person!) and in some chapters (like this) it doesn't seem a Poké fanfiction.

However, please complete this, I often check your account hoping to find an update: your "Forsaken" is fantastic!

Only a doubt: Mew doesn't seem to show so much love towards Mewtwo, in the chapter 12. She's very rude and almost unsure of her feelings. Yes, I admit her situation isn't the best, still...

Could you explain this, please? I really hope she will be nicer with Mewtwo, he needs so much love and understanding!

Keep going, you're a great writer! 3 (and sorry for my language, I'm not English -')
JV-Tosshin chapter 14 . 4/10/2011
Whoa, whoa, hold on a second.

Though the chapter is extremely well written as always, and still, annoyingly, not a singæe error to be found, I must here draw a line.

A line for my ability of understanding. There's so many things I would like to know, and so many things I couldn't make sense of. I guess that's what comes by not being that religious. You get baffled by religious matters. Can I get a guarantee that you will explain at least some of these things later on?

Please? I love this story, but I'm not sure if I can keep up anymore.
A reader chapter 13 . 3/30/2011
Yet another good chapter. Can't give you much advice since your skill is much greater than mine, just keep up the good work and know that I'm waiting for the next one!
JV-Tosshin chapter 13 . 3/30/2011
Oh shi...

Seriously, this has gotta stop. I'm really freaking out here! And I don't like freaking out! I mean, what is this?

What about a happy ending for once?

But, ranting aside, this was, as always, a very well written chapter, and the story is still intriguing.
justin2019 chapter 13 . 3/29/2011

This story is one of the greatest stories I have ever read. Oh and I REALLY hope Mew is not dead.
The Final Lament chapter 13 . 3/29/2011
Regigigas is going to be impossible to take down, it's simply too big for other pokemon to beat up according to anime size scale.
KoolKat SuperStar DareDevil chapter 13 . 3/28/2011
Continue PLZ. PLZ. PLZ.
Adorable-SK chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
This is the most awsome and interesting story i've ever read
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »