Reviews for Forsaken
The Final Lament chapter 13 . 3/29/2011
Regigigas is going to be impossible to take down, it's simply too big for other pokemon to beat up according to anime size scale.
DarkWarriorProgram chapter 13 . 3/28/2011
Continue PLZ. PLZ. PLZ.
Adorable-SK chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
This is the most awsome and interesting story i've ever read
king-of-sass chapter 12 . 3/19/2011
It is SO good... I want to know how its gonna end! *curious*
king-of-sass chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
This is amazing :) Write more soon :D
The Final Lament chapter 5 . 3/14/2011
I would like to point out that Deoxys, Mewtwo, Suicine, Entei and Raikou were never informed as to that particular clause of being a legendary.
Reader chapter 12 . 3/14/2011
Nice chapter. Stumbled upon this when I finished one of your other stories, and it doesn't disappoint. Your writing style is remarkable, and the flow of your words hold the readers attention. You've got some real talent, so keep it up! I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
JV-Tosshin chapter 9 . 3/14/2011
I decided I didn't write enough in my review of chapter 12, but by that time, I couldn't make another review (stupid rules), so I decided to curb them a bit, and so this is actually a review to chapter 12 instead.

I'm loving the charcter development, especially Giratina' sort of "oh damn it all"-attitude. Yeah, he's my favourtie character, if it weren't obvious from that.

The story is very unsettling, and it makes me think very much of things. Just now, it suddenly dawned me, that even though I claim not to believe in god, I have never thought much about it, and merely just said it. In my heart, I wish to believe that I can uphold that claim. I normally claim that its because science makes more sense, and I want to see things before I believe them. But now I suddenly realise that it's just the same believing blindly in science. I'm beginning to doubt my ideals and beliefs.

Also, it is a funny thought that one about the Jehovah/Lucifer thing. Is it just legion claiming that Jehovah and Lucifer both were servants of a higher up god, who chose to send Jehovah to earth, and then something which I didn't quite understand made Lucifer rebel, even though I, in this case, don't understand why he would be there, since he would then (probably) have been assigned to somewhere else. But is it just Legion's claim, or is it the truth (for this story at least)?

It's amazing what you get me to think of. Keep it up, and please remember to remind me of thinking beofre I post some braindead and very short response with petty demands.

Even though it would still be awesome if you could incorporate the Unove legendaries.
JV-Tosshin chapter 12 . 3/14/2011
Dammit, I'm getting seriously freaked out here.

This s kind of existentialist in a way. I love this story, especially the philosophical undertones.

So, any plans of bringing in the 5. gen legendaries. Like, say, some help from above?
Reader chapter 11 . 3/3/2011
I discovered your story yesterday, and I couldn't stop thinking about it. It is without a doubt one of the best I have read on Fanfiction. Just wanted to let you know that you have some real talent, and I will be looking forward to reading the next chapters. Good luck!
NyxLied chapter 10 . 2/22/2011
Girl, keep going with this amazing fanfic. This most be the best (and most ORIGINAL) MewxMewtwo fanfic out in the whole net, and that is not an understatement. You're very talented and this story depicts just that. As a Catholic person, I can understand all the religious elements you inserted on this story, and you did a hell of a job. You add the perfect amount of description, emotion, angst,irony, and even humor (usually the legendaries' talk makes me crack up laughing! it's such a smart "dude to dude" talk). Mewtwo's personality is written perfectly, but still with a human element that cannot be missed, and I just love how you made Mew a more mature character. She is adorable as the old Mew of course, but the Mew's evolution of character you are portraying is better fitting and matches greatly with Mewtwon(as you say:a WOMAN, and not a girl anymore, who can now be with the more mature Mewtwo as well). I can actually see them as a lovely and strong couple.

Btw, your portraying of a Pokemon Genesis is just brilliant. Mew as Eve and Mewtwo as some type of Adam just took my reasoning to a whole new level.

If Pokemon would be THIS type of story, it would be splendidly awesome!

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to read the long-awaited chapter eleven ;)...Keep up the amazing work! I'm looking forward for chapter 12
Dark Tail Rabbit chapter 11 . 2/21/2011
That was the most epic story i have EVER read! so filled with detail so rich in content it was AMAZING! I HOPE YOU UPDATE! So cool!
Sangre Del Lobo chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
Great chapter! i loved the detail! i loved how Mew woke-up to find Mewtwo kissing her! It was sooo akward but fitting! The only thing I am confused on, is the ending. What were they doing? Kissing? I'm still confused on that part but otherwise a great flawless chapter!
JV-Tosshin chapter 11 . 2/17/2011
Apart from me thinking of Monty Pythpms Dead parrot sketch at some point by the definition of death, this was kind of depressing - but very good nevertheless-
mystery umbreon chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
this story is beautiful! where did you learn to write like that, it's awesome!
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »