Reviews for The Raven's Nest
SquirrelDreamer11 chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
Are you going to carry on with the story? I am really enjoying it. Please don't give up.
Hersheyburst chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
For heaven's sake, keep this going! It's so good!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Oh my God, you have to continue this! Not only is it hot, but also emotionally complex with Watson resenting Holmes' decision to protect him instead of fighting. It's excellent, please, is there any more?

:D
Kopy Kat chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
I don't usually read slash but this is a terrific story so far. Please continue it! I really want to find out what happens next!

Thank you for sharing your writing talent.

Kopy Kat
Elenothar chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
...any hope of this being updated again? I really like it!
Linse chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
amazing story! please update, I wanna know what happens next! Keep up the good work!
mustangwoman chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
I just stumbled across this story and was sucked in with the first paragraph. I hope you plan to continue and finish it. It's an excellent read. Thank you!
Jo Huston chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
Oh no! Don't leave it there! I am soooo in love with this story! Please please please find time/inspiration/whatever it takes to continue this story! I've added the story to favorites and you to author alerts!
Ready-made Prodigy chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
Alright, you have me. *grins lazily* I didn't want to, believe me. The story's rather crude, but hey, how could i deny the fact it has all the elements that would make any slash fan melt in a puddle of goo?

I'll be looking out for this one, that's for sure.
seamaide chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
This was excellent. I've always been a fan of Bad!Ending AUs, and your story is exactly what I'm looking for.

So angsty, but I do so enjoy that ;)

I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Rae chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
I absolutely love this story please continue! I am on edge for more.
chocoholicteen chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
Please right more, gripping tale :)
Sac-a-puce chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
I was totally won over from the first chapter and delighted by the next three. Watson's principled indignation, Sherlock's stubbornness... You play wonderfully on their complementarity. I hope there is more to come...
micheal chapter 4 . 5/14/2010
amazing you are ! I love it update soon I keep getting all these fascinating ideas of places you could go but i am no writer MORE its really great!:
Kichi chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
noo Watson! don't be mean to Holmes!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »