Reviews for A Bad Influence
StarDustTeen chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
was 'angry ferret' on purpose? ;)
pkp033 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
HAHAHAHA, this was a fun read!

Cheers!
Nattie0204 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Oh god...this is so hilarious, but poor Daphne and Narcissa...having to put up with these people
Nagito's Waifu chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This is a great Story!
The Breeze chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Now that's funny.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Lolz, that was pretty brilliant.
Tyche Nemesis chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
oh, this ending is funny. it seems ferret-ness is hereditary, then!
iMissHP chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I really loved it! Daphne was really interesting in this funny one-shot. It's very well written, again I loved it. It's a great "family moment". You developed a very original idea.
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
'"It's lucky we're not at war." Lucius' voice shocked all of them. He had been reading the paper, apparently unconcerned by or unaware of the whole affair that had been going on around the breakfast table. "You would have made an even worse Death Eater than your father did."'

This is the point at which I started laughing, and the situation only escalated with each succeeding sentence, so by the end I was in the same state as Daphne.

Oh yes, and the other line: "...not least of all her husband, who had hoped never to be obliged to have anything that screamed in the house again in his life." That made me laugh, in a sick & twisted way, because I wasn't sure if it implied that (a) Lucius Malfoy is somewhat phobic of babies (b) he doesn't like to be reminded of all the screaming (torture & so forth) that went on in that house in the Voldemort era, or (c) some combination of the two.

Lucius Malfoy as comic relief... that's your other triumph here.

I LOVE this piece, not least for its original and hilarious twist on Malfoy family dysfunction, Pureblood incest/cultural inbreeding, idiot bad behavior, and Albus Potter the bad influence.

Daphne is a wonderfully mordant POV character, too. Between this one-shot and your Draco/Pansy drabbles, I'm developing a real soft spot for her.

Oh yes, and where does Draco get off defaming Pansy's name? Nasty, ungrateful, self-centered little piece of * (fill in expletive of your choice).

And the Malfoy family resemblance to ferrets apparently breeds true through the generations. :)

This is a terribly rambling review but I keep finding funny bits. And you're really crystallizing your own version of the HP universe (the reference to Blaise, for example)

Very very funny and we are greedy for more like this. :)
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Positively delightful! :) Reminds me once again of your wondrous ability to write well on practically any subject.
Violet Dreams13 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Hahaha, "puffed up like an angry ferret"

Oh, that line is just too cute!