Reviews for Genius At Work
flikaroo chapter 1 . 1/2
A great story of brotherly fluff. It's really sweet to read Raph and Donnie interacting and to learn why they fight like they do. And Raph helping Donnie practice makes me smile. Both were perfectly in character, I could picture this as a scene from a 2003 episode. I hope you write more Raph and Donnie fluff sometime!
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Awww I love this brother moment between Don and Raph. It's perfect. ;)
Dark Lady of Silence chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Looooooooved it!

Geez...it was sooo awesome!

I really likes this story a lot, I haven't noticed how cute a Donatello/Raphael story could be until now.

Thanks for that, I'll check out for more storiea like this.

Cya! :)
Spiritual Stone chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Oh I LIKE this. I like this very VERY much. Well written! Excellent read. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Geart job!
Escollido chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This is really good! Love it so much! Awww!
LightAngel44 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Love, Love, Love, Love!
SD17 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Awww I love brotherly moments like that :)
Airah chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Please write more interactions between Don and Raph! This story is amazing and awesome!
Heather chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Dang I love this fic!
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Wow. That was an awesome story and a great introspective on Raph's attitude toward Don's fighting and why Raph watches his back. I, too, hate the fact that so many people portray Don as the weak fighter when he's just as competent as his brothers. I think he just takes a different approach to it than the others do. Nicely done on this.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
Jenihenpen chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Freaking brilliant _
Saya the Ninja Cat chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Awwwwwwww! Soooo cute! Raph is the best brother ever!
ZathuraRoy chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
this was awesome! love it!
calliopechild chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This is lovely! _ We don't get nearly enough Raph/Don interaction, especially not like this; it's really great to see Raph and Don connect a little, and to see Raph giving Donnie a little reaffirmation. As always, this was so well-written, and the guys' voices were great. Hands-down, this was my favorite part:

""I watch your back because you're my brother and I love you," Raphael said. "Not because I think you're weak, or because I don't trust you in a fight. I'd go to hell with you watching my back and never worry about my own safety. The only thing that scares me going into a fight is that I won't be good enough to save you or Leo or Mike or even that goofball Casey. I never worry that you aren't good enough.""

Just...awesome. Totally a Raph thing to say.

Thanks again for yet another awesome fic. :)