Reviews for Genius At Work
Toothtooth chapter 1 . 6/21
My gosh I love this, I love the fluff and how you write the,vintners ring with each other's. It's a blessing to read
FearlessLeader-Leonardo chapter 1 . 5/2
Hahahaha XD I fricking loved this
SupernovaWolf chapter 1 . 4/23
Lol, awesome. I feel like there's not enough moments between Donnie and Raph. This moment was nice.
roxygoth chapter 1 . 1/31
Aw! This was so cute! I love seeing Raph's nice side! Roxy
flikaroo chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
A great story of brotherly fluff. It's really sweet to read Raph and Donnie interacting and to learn why they fight like they do. And Raph helping Donnie practice makes me smile. Both were perfectly in character, I could picture this as a scene from a 2003 episode. I hope you write more Raph and Donnie fluff sometime!
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Awww I love this brother moment between Don and Raph. It's perfect. ;)
Dark Lady of Silence chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Looooooooved it!

Geez...it was sooo awesome!

I really likes this story a lot, I haven't noticed how cute a Donatello/Raphael story could be until now.

Thanks for that, I'll check out for more storiea like this.

Cya! :)
Spiritual Stone chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Oh I LIKE this. I like this very VERY much. Well written! Excellent read. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Geart job!
Escollido chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This is really good! Love it so much! Awww!
LightAngel44 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Love, Love, Love, Love!
SomethingWcked123 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Awww I love brotherly moments like that :)
Airah chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Please write more interactions between Don and Raph! This story is amazing and awesome!
Heather chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Dang I love this fic!
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Wow. That was an awesome story and a great introspective on Raph's attitude toward Don's fighting and why Raph watches his back. I, too, hate the fact that so many people portray Don as the weak fighter when he's just as competent as his brothers. I think he just takes a different approach to it than the others do. Nicely done on this.

The Bubbly One,