Reviews for Take Back the City
Haku78 chapter 20 . 11/15/2019
Yea.. his weapons in the game look like lightsabers coming right out of his sleeves, I actually thought about that when they had a new medal for him in the kh mobile game that I play
Haku78 chapter 19 . 11/14/2019
Wow Captain America much! That's what I thought when Seifer used the metal as a shield
Marionette of Ancient Relics chapter 23 . 3/5/2019
This was so good! I will admit that I haven't finished reading City at war yet simply because I get too into it and I get stressed about anyone ending up in jail sooooooo, but this was really good and I enjoyed the progression of Cloud and Leon's relationship
TheDreamOnElmStreet chapter 23 . 1/29/2016
Spent the past couple months reading The City is at War and this one, I really loved them! I enjoy your portrayal of Leon so much, he felt incredibly in character and I found myself whipping out my phone every time I sat down for a meal at university to see what happened next! it's really impressive that you were able to keep the story flowing so well with constant action and yet it never felt overwhelming. Also, I really like you portraying Zexion as such a strong individual as I often feel he is depicted as a weakling. I loved loved loved your story, and 6 years past its finish, I hope you're still proud! thanks for writing c:
diadyn chapter 23 . 1/20/2016
These were some nice bonuses!

I really liked the insight into Seifer and Riku and especially hearing about how Cloud and Leon were doing. Although Zexion and Riku are still in Leon's life more or less at least they are significantly less shadier, haha (:

Also, Riku's blindness, is this an ode to his blindfold in the games? That was my impression whether intention or not but I liked his character arc, especially overcoming his disability. Hopefully he sticks to the clean and narrow, I get the feeling there's more to him than killing and crime whether he wants to admit it or not (;
diadyn chapter 20 . 1/7/2016
Wowee, that was more action-packed than the predecessor!

As upset as I am about Cloud losing his job, I'm happy that it means the beginning of something more for him and Leon. Private investigators sound right up their alley...possible sequel? Make it a trilogy! Haha (;

Anyway I wanna say I really loved how you fleshed the characters out, especially Zexion. I haven't read many fics that involve other KH characters besides the main ones and my true loves (Cleon, obviously!) but you really captured him well. Also I really liked the relationship between Sora and Leon. As hard as it is seeing Leon be a "criminal" type it makes so much sense if he is doing it to (at first) take care of his brother and finally to protect him.

The thought and amount of time you must have put into this is astounding. You can really spin a good tale!
Animefangirl2007 chapter 23 . 3/25/2015
One of my top ten KH AU ever!
Chuana chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I love your story's sooooooo much!Its something I could read for the rest of my life!You should be very proud of yourself cause you are the most amazing author ever!
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 23 . 8/4/2014
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 22 . 8/4/2014
Fuck do I like seifer in this story! :D
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 21 . 8/4/2014
Damnit now I'm sad! ):
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 20 . 8/4/2014
Shit I can't believe it's over... it has been an epic ride. (:
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 19 . 8/4/2014
Shit! I'm so fucking existed ! Damn is Saix scary!
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
O_O Lexaeus you creepy fucker!
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 17 . 8/4/2014
The exciting part has just begun.