Reviews for Destiny
Agh can't wait for more! Good so far!
DAngel7 chapter 7 . 4/14
Oh My God, you're back! Is this real.. I feel like I'm dreaming! I loved this story since the first chapter and I wanted to see this story develop and be completed, it was devastating when it wasn't updated in so long!
I know life happens, but it is so horrible when good stories we left forever unfinished, never giving the viewer the satisfaction of ending.
I really hope you will have time and inspiration to update this story and finish it. I am soo happy you're back. I love your writing and the plot of the story is so intriguing, this SasuHina is going to be one of the best!
Michiyo-chama3 chapter 7 . 4/13
Congrats in advance for graduating
misao97 chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
Review soon? I wanna know what happens!
x Misty me x chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
This is a really good plot. I have some suspicions what is going to happen later in this story regarding Itachi's promise. Anyways this s really good and I look forward for your next update. Hope its soon!
HimeHD chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
"You give me to much credit, Hinata, I know I'm a good ninja but I'm not perfect,"

Oh, Itachi! you don't know how perfect you are, and i love you because you are truly kind, deep within. kyaaaaa! i miss Itachi-sama! TT anyway... GREAT CHAPTER! i'd love to see more! _ good luck!
Gaiseric chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
Just wanted to say I'm interested in seeing where this story goes and looking forward to seeing the next chapter.
Djomar chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
I like this story so much!but Sasuke Sasuke...I'm guessing that when Itachi kills everyone,he will punish Hinata all the I can't even think how he will be like after training with Orochimaru and killing Itachi and then finding the truth...I just know that he won't let Hinata go that he likes her,so there will probably be some twisted romance.I hope this will have happy ending
in your dreams as well chapter 6 . 2/26/2011
Good good plz update I can't wait :)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
Your awesome put the next chapter up!
Diamond chapter 6 . 2/17/2011
Luuuuuuuvvvveeeeeeee ittttttt plzzzzzzzzzzz keeeepppp writing the story it's amazing plaza make another chapter thanks 4 the story
DAngel7 chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
Well welcome back! Im glad ho have you here again and read from you.

With that last line you simply catched all of my attention and interest and I cant wait for the next chapter. Honestly I cant wait for the part where they are no longer kids...

Please update soon. Good luck.
hinatafan711 chapter 6 . 1/27/2011
I love the new chapter and was that a hint of itahina? im a fan so i may just be looking for it lol well that last sentence scares me, poor Hinata! Sasuke is such a mean and horrible person right now its pretty bad
1111010101010101010delete10100 chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
who would have guessed itachi would be so nice to hinata xD

i womder what she will think of him in the future and if they will meat again in the future...im so coourious now! xD please update soon!
hinatafan711 chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
lol for a second there i thought this update was going to say you were dropping the story :P im afraid i couldnt let you do that, i like it too much :) I understand i do the same thing most holidays