Reviews for The Game
icedrainbows chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Haha, that was adorable! It was very nicely written, and I love how BB has no shame about being caught. :)
Chakenmo chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Adorable. Great story. Thanks for writing it.
defyingthegravity chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
OMG I loved itXD
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
so cute
Queen NekoChan chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
DAMN IT. I WAS TRICKED. THIS WASN'T LABLED ROMANCE SO I HAD NO FRIGGIN' CLUE SOMETHING LIKE THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN.*sighs* Oh well. Can't say I don't mind it anyways...
ithasgottentootedious chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
That's great. I loved this. GO GRANDMA!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Aww that was so should have robin "Punish" him for cheating.
Celebrian Silimaure chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
LOL! I absolutely LUUUUUURVE your stuff! :D Big Fan! I actually went, and I quote : 'Awwwwww!' then at the end I did a slight laughing aww thing... :p I think you converted me to the whole ROBxBB thing :) luv ya!
Ex Mentis chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
OMG this is awesome! I love these fluffy little Rob/BB one-shots that I find on . This soooo needs another chapter or a sequel. What will Robin do now that he knows BB cheated? Is he gonna get him back in a similar fashion?
Taisi chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
N'awww. :D He liked it.
Individually Packaged chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I really loved this! Perfect set-up and perfect ending. You've really done this pairing a lot of justice. :D
WhenTheSaintsGoMarchingIn chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
lol. hilarious!
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Ah! This is so flippuin good! :)

Haha! Robin kept wanting to play, even when him and BB reached 57 times! :)

BB's so funny, how he was around the corner laughing, and how he pretended to be all innocent... :) Ooh! And how he was singing "it's your birthday"! So funny! :)

Beast Boy's a cheater cheater pumpkin eater for sure! :D

Thank you for making this! :)

~ Anitoon3
Desstrio chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Ah-...Ah-...AHMAZING!

My eyes were so big while they were kissing, I was like O.O

I loved loved loved loved loved it!
Charlie-87 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Hhahahahahahahahaha! U

Cute! Smart BB. Didn't know he had it in him. Wait. Scrath that. Yeah I did.

That is actually a good way to get a make out session. Like, good for video gamers with egos. Hm I FIT INTO THAT CATEGORY! No more inviting guy friends over to play video games. I don't wanna have my ego taken advantage of!

Love love.