Reviews for Describing Courtney
xXRoxanneXx chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This was so cute! :) I love the sentence he used to describe courtney.:D Im a total duncney fan so it give me hope that they will get back together when I read fanfics like this :D
Roxxane
xxMyLifeInLyricsxx chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Awwww that's true too. Nice story!
The Voices Talk to Me chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Very, very nice. :)
Not logged in chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Very Duncan-like and cute. Good job. :D
ACP6jokerlover97 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
i dont know if ive read this story of your before its just that im super bored so im going through your stories... so if you see my reveiws and they look relatively the same to the others ive posted then... my bad...

cute and fluffy! its soo... in character but out of chacter at the same time hahahah... does that make sense? or does it only make sense to me?
Evelyn Briar Black chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Sweet, with a Duncan twist you can't resist. Gotta say, I loved it.
Raindrops Smile chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I love the last sentance. haha! sums up everything else he had written. love your writing, dont stop!

Snowiyflake chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Best story I have read by you yet! It was just wonderful! Wow...There really is no way to describe Courtney...
Puppypaws4 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
This was adorable! soo cute
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
AW! *O*. Haha, it would be interesting to see how the teacher would react after reading that description, and the same goes to Courtney. That'd make them get back together for sure * 3 *.

"[...]She had pulled her friend, Bridgette's name from the hat. Lucky bitch.[...]"

Was he referring to Courtney because describing her friend wouldn't be so hard for her or because he wanted to be in Bridgette's place?

The best part is I really think Duncan would consider Courtney hard to describe: Sometimes she can get on your nerves, but there's so much more that you can like about her w .
shadowcatbrat918 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Aw! I love this story it's so cute! :)
the leading lady chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Aw thats so cute!
Kinda-like-a-reader chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
lol, LOVE it!
babydon'tletmefall chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
yeah... it's true! anyway that was really sweet! ;) Courtney is hard to describe... LIKE ME! :3 laterz!
tdifreak55 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010