Reviews for Whose Your Daddy?
Demonic.antichrist chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
interesting
claire63 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
this was a good story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
dude i think your work is being copied. if you read ch.20 of cenarko1986 racing hearts, some of the sex scene is copied from this story work for word.
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Omg, this was funny xD! I laughed the whole way through xD! HOW DID YOU MAKE IT SO FUNNY?

I LOVED THE CHARACTERS! And you played on the passiv-passiv thing... Not many people do that, but they should, 'cause it creates so many fun scenes xD More of these kind, please!
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
wow _ i hope you contiue it
RAW-SYNTH3TICA chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Question: Are you Sure this is your first MxM fic?

You write like a bdsm mistress & I Love It! It was so cute with John not taking Randy seriously & Randy making demands of Cena & them both just having at each other like no one's beeswax.

The whole theme was just...damn... Damn!

(If you don't get what i'm trying to say, then, it's okay i guess)

More please, More! I know that we'd all like to know how many times & in how many ways Cena'd say 'Daddy!'

Dammit, i'm about to say daddy...
QueenofYourWorld chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
this was so HAWT!

I'll call Randy Daddy, no fair John always gets the fun

this was great
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Whoa! This just gave me a new appreciation for the world of Centon. I normally hate that pairing being that I am convinced that Randy belongs with Adam, but you made me like it. Great use of the toys here. It works with Randy...he's such a kinky kink evil little sexy man. xD

I also squealed for a second time today. Seeing Hunter and Cena in the same fic again just...you have no idea LOL Great job with this one and so glad yo participated!

Nef
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Lol, Johnny just got owned! This was very entertaining. I am not a fan of centon but a dominating Randy gets me so damn hot. When Randy tops the fucking shit out of Cena, its actually quite amusing and pairing works for me.

Randy was extremely hot and sexy indeed. Good job!
LLevey chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This is great :)

Liz :D
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I'm not a big Centon fan but even I have to say that this was the right amount of hot and sweet, even if Randy was kinked all to heck and back. lol..Poor John, bottoming for the first time is never easy, but with the right person it's always a fun expeirence.

Only thing is to watch spelling. I'm bad for it too, but other than some mispelled words it was good. 3
slashburd chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Randy certainly knows how to get what he wants :)

Good Job :)
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Lol.

Good job!
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Good stuff. A little fast paced, but still good. I enjoyed it. Just like John did. Heh.
Tonic And Gin chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Oh my...

I think I love you... lol

Man, that was MAGNIFICENT!

Really, I freaking LOVE dominant Randy, thank you SO SO SO SO SO SO SO much for doing this [I requested it :$]

I needed my Centon fix 'cause TV won't give it to me anymore D:

Kinky!Randal & Submitting!John FTW!

Thank you, again I really-eally loved it.