Reviews for In the Jasmine Dragon
Nice Zuko ftw :)
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
More?

Please? :D

This and the first (Journey to Ba Sing Se) are excellently made. These kind of stories (friendship between Zuko and the gang) are the ones I love reading the most. But they are hard to find and many turn out to be romance. Sure, some of the latter turn out to be pretty good.

Hoping for more and wishing you inspiration. :D
Mistystarshine chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This was nice, gotta love Momo. :D
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Great job! I really liked it. :)
Thomson chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This is good! It really works after the other piece. Nice job!
the bird of the chapel chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I read the Journey to Ba Sing Se and then this. Quite pleased, my fangirliness. Short, sweet, meaningful, exactly what I've been looking for. Something that works with the storyline you know.
Lucrezia6565 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Truly a lovely story.

Rufescent chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I also agree with the other reviews. It is an amazing story and i am sad there is only 1 story. I really liked the "JOURNEY TO BA SING SE" too. Good job :D
ArrayePL chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Sweet story. Sadly a oneshot though.
AnnaAza chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
VERY good.
Raven'sWinterRaine chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
YAY! Nother story from YOU! XD Can't wait for more...though I wish you'd add more in the Sokka/Zuko friendship thing stories...however you want to word that, I think you know what I mean. XD Anyway, loved it, and I liked that Momo climed up Zuko's arm. . So cute. I love Zuko with animals.
Justthisguyyouknow chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Well that was fun, with the perspective of the previous story. I wonder if King Kuei has told Azula and co of the eclipse, or has Sokka not had a chance to tell him yet. After all Katara is having a cup of tea before discussing the plans with Sokka, hm?

Well written, good characters, fun read.
pyroaquaterrian chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
It was very good, I only wish you consider expanding on it.