Reviews for Fortune's Fate
Kiomori chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
This looks interesting so far!

The three characters all look good too, and I'll be interested to see what happens with them.

It stinks that Collin in in all of those politics classes, but I guess with him being the Chosen, he has to take them.

Honestly, I'm not sure about your question. It would be nice to see them through their stories with small time skips, but I can understand if it would be really long. It would let them grow on the readers more though, so I guess it's up to you! I'll read either way.
accident prone chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Ooh, interesting! I like it! I think...oh, can't decide. You should maybe just do the snapshots? Or...oh, I dont know. Gah. Just update something soon, mmkay?

Oh, and I just had to say it's awesome that you're doing a companion fic. n_n
Eriyu chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I say you should do what YOU want to do! :D You know I love reading your stuff, so obviously longerness is awesome, but at the same time, don't fluff it...

COPY PASTE TIME! I love it when stomachs conveniently growl before a conversation has a chance to get awkward. HAHA.

Soo~oo~ it almost feels weird actually reading these guys now, after hearing about them so much. :P It's fun, though; I actually get to see them do stuff. Tough to comment on much plot yet... 'cause, you know... not much has happened...

But for some reason I really want to see more of Collin's advisor!

Anyway, awesome awesomeness, and I beseech you to update in the near future!