Reviews for Dark Roots: Stefan's Loves
NinaNun chapter 13 . 8/12/2013
I have never been soooo enthralled with a story that on . At school today I couldn't think about anything but this. Stefan's got me daydreaming. You are such an amazing writer. I love the way you go into such detail. You were born to write Stefan's story. Please,please,please do a story about Jacob and Renesmee with stories of her childhood growing up with Jake the first time they kissed and when she first got a crush on him and everything. Sorry... I got carried away. I just love the way you write and their my favorite characters and I think you would do them best. I've read many of their stories but I'm dieing to read one from you. Guaranteed to favorite it. Love your story.
ofstarsandearth chapter 38 . 7/24/2013
Lovely... i have no other words for this story
Vlad and Steff chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I don't get this is this the past or the future. Because I like the Breaking Dawn pt 2 of them falling in love when they arrive in Forks.
Madam Oakheart chapter 17 . 12/28/2012
Oh my, I just adore this story so so much and I couldn't wait to tell you that. So far this is the best Twilight fanfiction I've ever read. It's written well and deep and beautiful. And it really makes you think you know. Though I'm on edge waiting for my favorite character ever to show up, Vladmir! I normally like the Volturi they're the only ones who act a lot like actual vampyres (or in the very least what I expect of them). But then you mentioned Scupica (Sp?) and I'm all you stupid bitch what kind of women leave Vladmir! Then I'm all screw you Caius (even though he's my second favorite character) and Aro. Part of me still feels for Marcus though. As for Jane and Alec I was peeved with them too! You've got me addicted.
I'm hoping Vlad will like Summer so Stefan won't have to defend her against his friend. And is the cullen family going to re-enter the story? I mean seriously Carlisle going of and kissing Sefans girl, not cool man. With Summer being a magnet I'm wondering if she'll have a effect on Vlad can't wait for him to show up. And will Summer become a vamyre or not? Will the Volturi get their rightful payback? SO MANY QUESTIONS! I'm so excited. I just wanted to review so you'd be happy because when I get super long reviews I'm super thrilled. And I promise I'll drop another at the end of the story. Might I add I found a perfect I mean PERFECT song for Stefan/Summer look up the song Ed Sheeran- Kiss Me.
Your humble reviewer and reader...
animechika24601 chapter 16 . 11/17/2012
God, this is so good. I'm honestly having a hard time remembering that it's fanfiction, it's so good! You've got a gift, my friend. Bravo.
Guest chapter 38 . 6/13/2012
Read the whole story in a day and a half. Couldn't put it down, so to speak. lol There were a few parts where it was a bit tedious, where the point was made but you went on to expound a little too much. But that could just be my impatience as a reader. Overall, I loved it.

The one part that really stuck in my head was when Carlisle fought Stefen and took Summer away from him. I usually love Carlisle, but in this story he was being such a hypocrite! Canon Carlisle lamented being alone for 200 some odd years and yet he's not willing to let poor 1500 year old Stefen essentially do what he'd already done 4 times over? I mean, one could argue that Esme obviously wanted to die. It doesn't get much clearer than someone throwing themselves off of a cliff. And so Carlisle clearly went against her wishes when he changed her. How could Carlisle justify his actions with Summer and Stefen? He was demanding Stefen do what he was not willing to do himself. Made for great drama, but I really wanted to slap Carlisle around a bit. LOL
twiharder2 chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
This is about the rewrite on chapt 1: Much clearer to begin with, but hard to say how much of that is because of your re-write and how much because I'm now familiar with 'Stephan's Loves'... which, BTW starts out with an unknown new character named Summer...hmmm - maybe it should be named 'Summer's Loves'? Still think this shouldn't be chapter 1...anyway, love your last paragraph but think as long as this remains chapter one, you should save the Dad details in those previous three paragraphs for another time... enough to know she's alone in the world and inherited a deadly disease, for character motivation, because you're still trying to captivate an audience, not bore them with details. BTW - reset my profile so you can fire back with PMs if you like. :)
twiharder2 chapter 38 . 12/31/2011
This could be a fascinating sequel... sticking to my original assessment about ending on chapter 36. THANK YOU for Posting a Really enjoyable story!
twiharder2 chapter 36 . 12/31/2011
Very ambitious of you to provide a look into the future, BUT this is another tale entirely. Honestly, you would have been better off finishing last chapter and starting this as a sequel... there's plenty here for another story in the world you've created.
twiharder2 chapter 35 . 12/31/2011
This chapter is tying up a lot of loose ends, and that's fine but boring. There are no revelations or teasers to make me think I should continue reading. Yes, it's good insight into Vlad, in places but doesn't seem integral to the tale at all. Maybe you should have ended it here...made this an epilogue? Or shortened it and included it with another chapter with more intrigue...
twiharder2 chapter 32 . 12/31/2011
Excellent angst! You push the believe-ability envelope with the babies' communications in utero, still I really enjoyed this chapter. It's easy to see how you're setting up Jasper in the Jacob role, which is fine but I think the best part of this chapter is when Summer finally gets bitten and she predictably blames Stefan. You didn't disappoint! Sometimes 'predictable' is fulfilling for a reader.
twiharder2 chapter 31 . 12/31/2011
This is a bit predictable, but enjoyable. I love the episode with Vladmir's attack at the end, you've kept all the characters true to themselves, and Meyer's universe seems safe in your hands for now.
twiharder2 chapter 30 . 12/30/2011
Even though this was a little obvious, very well written and believable character portrayals! I'm expecting this to bring us back to the Cullens and that's exciting. I can hardly wait to see what you do with them!
twiharder2 chapter 28 . 12/30/2011
I have to say you write the most sensual love scenes, the words almost roll and undulate in my mind! Very, very well done!
twiharder2 chapter 25 . 12/29/2011
Excellent torture! Emphasizing the benefits Aro will reap from his benevolence has restored his image in my mind! Well done!