Reviews for End of the World
Alexawynters chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
One of those FEW moments when not only am i face palming, im also laughing. that sucks for rach. more please
umbrellaleg chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
! Rachel you idiot!
chunkmunk09 chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
hahaha. The last sentence made me laugh. :D I'm liking this story.
Ian's-Grace47 chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
Oh how could you leave it there you evil cow lol? More please...dying to know what happens next.
creeperbeeper chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
Whoa! I haven't seen this fic til now and it just became my new guilty pleasure. Can't wait to read more
ToT chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
No! damn you! :( you're so evil.
Chakram-Frisbee chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
OMG i definitely did not expect that. Could not help but laugh the entire read, out of amusement and embarrassment for Rachel.
AbsorbingMisery chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
Interesting fic. This is a lot different than the others i'm reading!

more soon!
mythic-lionheart chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
Well Rachel may not have problems at home with her family. but she is having personal problems. and who would say "sorry I am having personal problems" in high school? lol! So technically she isn't really lying... ok she kind of is, but still. I mean from how you have written it, I feel for the poor girl. So yeah it might be based on "family problems" that Quinn extends a hand, but the feelings etc are still the same... right? or am I crazy? lol! You got an interesting start with this fic. Interested to see where you take it. Maybe Quinn can help Rachel with her "personal problems" ;) lol :)
TheGleek chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
Update soon, I want to see what they do when they go to Quinn's house!
Ian's-Grace47 chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
Hm interesting...a Quinn who is nice and sticks up for Rachel? In public? Without having shagged her yet? I like. I like the build up here...always enjoy Faberry goodness. More please.
BenjaminWilliam chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
Well, despite what you said, I'm yet to find a bit that sucks.

I love this story.

Another update soon, I hope. (:
Cyberbaby chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
This story is great so far. Poor Rachael and all in her favorite activity too. I bet that is going to sting for a while that he wanted to actuall kick her out and all on the second day of rehearsel...please this guy has a stick up his ass lol. Glad Quinn came to her rescue but lets see how well Rach can read her lines when standing even closer to Quinn lol pms
Recall the Love chapter 3 . 4/18/2010