Reviews for Liquid 3: What Little Girls are Made Of
slightlyxjaded chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
I just finished this and Liquid 1 and 2. I feel as if these are more than short little stories-they seem more like poetry. You successfully take small, short events and describe them in a completely artistic way. The recurring themes throughout the three are so deep. Very interesting writing style; like I mentioned before, it seems very poetic. Thank you for writing such delightful vignettes and I look forward to reading your other works.
Lucky's Girl chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Hi,

I love this chapter the best out of the entire series! It was really deep and explanative, but in a way that wasn't obvious. So it still showed the complex things that was in her mind. A wonderful series! I love it!

~Paige
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Hi,

It really is a great series, a great way to dwelve deeper into these characters! I like the title, it really does tie into her feelings, longings, and confusion! Thanks for a great series!

~Paige
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
This was bittersweet and full of emotion. I enjoyed the metaphors and the different perspectives. Thanks! :)
coup fatal chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
sadly that's exactly how southern belle's are raised. crying will get you nowhere in life. or so my mamma used to tell me.
Merr2 chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
And yet again, you've left me speechless. Another work of art.
AuthorColorCoated chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
DOuble intense. Nice job!