Reviews for Extended Family
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 6/5
I can't help but like this one. Winona owns up, but she's a mother, not matter what
TobiBlack chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I loved this! Normally when Winona is discussed, her lack of parenting makes a person deeply dislike even while understanding that it was all a bit much there in the beginning then coped by staying away. Here, knowing she feels the guilt, endears her to me. In all of fanfiction's interuptations of Winona that I've read, this is my favorite.
Doni chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Nicely done character study...you made her a more sympathetic character.
Leo6656 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Loved it!
Kiwee chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
So cute! Jim and McCoy have such a bond between them, and it's always nice to see an outsider's view of them. I love the voice that Winona has, as well as her strong personality that you can see through every word. "[H]e must be a damn find doctor in his professional life"-should be 'fine', right?
SemperSomnium chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Oh lovely, Mrs Kirk's character was so well portrayed, and I love how it was all set out. Beautiful. .
Sweet Ginger Snap chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This is precious! Bones is so considerate. I would like to find out what happens with Jim's son, though.
HonorSkywalker chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Interesting point of view of the events in the Kirks lives. I have to admit that I am a lot like the way you have described Winona in this fic as in I am not a happy families stay at home kind of woman. So kudos in a well written fic.
DoubleTorpor chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Utterly charming story! I think I especially liked the last bit with Winona and McCoy. Wonderful!
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
That was great! Kept me chuckling alright!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
LOVE IT!
passionfornight chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
That was really good. I really enjoyed reading it. You don't normally see a fic where Winona leaves and is aware of why she is going it, and the reprecussions, but does it anyway. This was a different way of looking at it. And it wasn't bad. She felt guilty, but she needed to leave. Sometimes staying when you don't want to be there is worse for the people around you. Really great one shot though.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
i loved it lol go mccoy nice job