Reviews for Awaken
amenoshimai1 chapter 1 . 8/28
My I copy this onto wattpad and continue it?
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 1 . 4/1
put more on it
CanISlytherinToYourGryffindor chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Woah. I like it. Its so poetic and it kinda slapped me awake y'know? Its like bad story, bad story, bad story, AMAZING STORY.

Great Job! lLol Boy-Who-Doesn't-Care-Anymore! Lol!
Slightly Disturbed Cookie Girl chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Wow. Just wow. I am slightly disturbed so this story is awesome! Are you going to continue it? Hopefully you are. Anyway, cya! *falls off cliff and gets eaten by a shark*

(Told you I am a slightly disturbed person. So, yeah...)
Last-Babylonian chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
So very illustrative that it's almost to a horrifying level. I truly appreciate the simplistic yet artful way you write.

This may seem like a strange request, but hear me out. I am doing a research project for a class on the matter of fan fiction and copyright, and I would like to use this fan fic to illustrate a very clear definition of "derivative works" to the class. If you are willing to let me use this story, you will of course receive all of the credit for this story and I will make sure that your author name appears on the presentation as the original owner. If you are uncomfortable with letting me use this for my presentation, I understand completely. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Last-Babylonian
Bushwah chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
The Horcrux awakens.
Oscar Host chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
brilliant. ingenious. too good to possibly be called idle fan fiction
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I love it.
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
love it
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Win! Just epic win xD

I love Dark!Harry and you portrayed him so well! Good job!
alljuststories chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Dark and violent thoughts, but very well portrayed. I love it :D
iiluvcoffee3 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Wow. Just wow. I love this. Its short but it says alot. Beautiful work.
wysei chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
o.o That had great description! Really awesome; especially for a drabble! -cheers-
AlbinoF0x chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
oh, that was sheer poetry. standing ovation! bravo! omg i wanna read this again and again