Reviews for See What's Become of Me
Guest13 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Sweet Jesus. Please update. i want to know what will happen next. I'm dying for the next chapter. It has been four years. Please, continue your story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Please continue with the story. It getting good.
delicate monstrosities chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
This is very good! I would love to read more if you ever post it. The story is well-written, the characters are written much like they would be if it was 20 years past. Nice job, hope to see more!
vixenXfreezepop chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Omg please update this. Such an awesome story. I could totally picture everything you wrote easily! Superb job!
idkjimmypage chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Interesting! Update this please omg
HannahLauren chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Wow! I'm a new-comer to fan fiction and stumbled upon this out of boredom and I am extremely impressed! You are so talented and I am hooked. Please add more!
Katsumiyo chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Hello!

I was watching this movie the other day and started wondering if there was any fanfiction out there; turns out there is (though few)!

I really liked this piece, the situations are believable and above all we could have met these persons at our own high school. I can't wait to read what else you have in store for the characters.

One comment though, could you add break lines in the scene change? Or is it on purpose?

Anyways hope you update.

Wow great story so far I hope that u finish

It some day i will check back 4 more chapters

Thanks alot for this
SaraSyco chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
Loved this. Also loved the Steff and Andie interaction there...
SpaceTraveler chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This is so good! So well written.

The plot is completely believable and the characters were spot on!

I really hope that you get around to finishing this, and until you do I'll be eagerly waiting.

HelpATemporaryIdentityCrisis chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Please, please, please, please update this! It's so good! It's written just perfectly, and... You've just gotten up to the good part!
KieriToews chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
Okay, you know you have to update as soon as possible, right? I mean you can't just start this great story and then let it fall by the wayside... It's too good to have that tragedy befall it. So, get with the updating, if you please. Please? Pretty please with sugar on top?
camnz chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
Two chapters and I am hooked. Please write some more. I love the detail. There was no way a reunion between these people would be anything other than uncomfortable.
Bloo chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
I'm in awe. This story is so well written, it just sucks you in. Please write more, two chapters is definetly not enough. You did an amazing job.