Reviews for Seven For A Secret
Born Rebelxoxo chapter 20 . 9/3/2012
can i just say (and this has been annoying me for quite some chapters now) *OFF as in i jumped off the bridge is spelt with two f's ur saying of as in it was the best of days today geez...
Born Rebelxoxo chapter 16 . 9/3/2012
Raven definitly raven.
;)
this is an amazing story i cant stop reading it!
Ancient Hippo chapter 28 . 2/11/2012
Yes it's me again. I am the stalker who laughs for no reason. Your story makes me chuckle. And giggle. And laugh. And gasp for air. And any other form of expressing laughter/hilarity possible. Yes, that includes snorting. I can't spell. That is all.
Ancient Hippo chapter 26 . 2/11/2012
I laughed so hard at this, just cause they're all insane assholes. I know it shouldn't be funny but it is. Dylan with his f_king hologram wings, Anne with her wig, lissa and bridge with their insane bitchyness. Kill all the gingers! They have no soul! Hahahahaha! I hate them all, and to have them all in the " room of evil " as it's now being referred to as, almost made me pee my pants. ALMOST. Seriously, though, did not see that coming. Best part of my day. And I just won a band competition. So obviously, my twisted sense of humor found it pretty freaking awesome. Continue the awesomeness. Please.
Mrs obsession chapter 31 . 11/16/2011
Why did you change ur name? Pigfarts I'd totally awesome! Their drawings are totally awesome!
emeralgreenlove chapter 40 . 9/6/2011
OMG! Finally someone shows in their stories that men can be raped too
emeralgreenlove chapter 32 . 9/5/2011
Aww! No! Poor Max she lost a baby she hadn't even meant to be alive. At least now she didn't have to give birth to another kid and take care of it :'((
emeralgreenlove chapter 26 . 9/4/2011
OMG! Oh my flockin' Goodness! This can't be hapenning!
emeralgreenlove chapter 25 . 9/4/2011
I wanna kill Iggy for that (well, not really, I could never kill Iggy, but I don't like him intervening in FAX!)
emeralgreenlove chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
It's Max pregant or something?
LOVE HATE DUH chapter 19 . 8/2/2011
wow epic dude!
SomethingAboutDarkAngels chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
I love this story. I've read it once before, but I love it so much!
porcupine451 chapter 14 . 4/8/2011
Do I Reconise some similarities between Phoenix and a certin sparking vampire coughEdwardcough (golden eyes, lion)

jenxmeow chapter 40 . 3/20/2011
HOLY CRAP!
escape artist's son chapter 29 . 1/6/2011
It is great! Favoriting! And about the reviews you should not be complaing because I got 27 hits and NO REVIEWS NONE NADA