Reviews for This Is Justice
The German is I think ? Shit
And the French means son of a bitch :D
K chapter 21 . 3/7
This was written so long ago I don't even know if you still look at it. However, I really, really enjoyed this story. Of course, I was a initially upset that it was unfinished, but I completely understand. Life gets in the way. It's so hard to find good fics on this website anymore, unfinished or not, I had a great time reading it. Thank you for the good memories and I wish you the best of luck on your future projects. :D (P.S if you did decide to redo it I would be one of the first ones in line to read it!)
Kayleigh1789 chapter 21 . 11/18/2016
OMG WHY WOULD PPL LEAVE MEAN COMMENTS? IT'S STUPID AND IMMATURE AND CHILDISH I BELIEVE IN YOU!
Gwntan12 chapter 21 . 8/10/2016
It's such a shame to see such a good story go, but oh well. This is practically a daily occurrence on this site.
Gwntan12 chapter 8 . 8/10/2016
England's pissed~ XD
The Shifting chapter 21 . 10/5/2015
Oh wow I kinda wish I had known this wasn't finished I feel horribly crushed
Harmonic Bunny chapter 21 . 7/23/2015
Ahhh, okay. This is kind of sad, since personally I thought your research and characterization was really nice and I really enjoyed it a lot! Having no closure isn't that bad; a lot of things have no ending, and that's one of those things I like about this website, because people can just write part by part and people can review and even if the writers leave at least we get to read what's still here! :)
Thank you for writing This Is Justice! Though I'm almost a year late.
Harmonic Bunny chapter 11 . 7/23/2015
I feel like no matter what Alfred will gain independence, because as Arthur gets harsher I doubt any Americans will warm up very fast to his reign, not to mention the basic human desire for freedom and the delegates and their connections. Even if Alfred fails, I feel like he's the kind of country who would already be fighting for too long to give up.
FireFox Vixen chapter 20 . 3/12/2015
Love!
rwbygirl chapter 21 . 1/2/2015
This is my favorite fanfic... How can it just be over?
hetacrazy55 chapter 18 . 12/8/2014
That was so cute andrew! If its canon, him and alfred will be the best of buddiesss!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/8/2014
That was a badass chapter!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
I've looked up Washington and Lafayette's romance...best thing ever xD
Guest chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
You've watched the history of us? Did you watch 'The World Wars' too? Omgee documentary buffs!
Yuuki chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
*begins crying*
Well then... This is bloody sad