Reviews for This Is Justice
FireFox Vixen chapter 20 . 3/12
Love!
rwbygirl chapter 21 . 1/2
This is my favorite fanfic... How can it just be over?
hetacrazy55 chapter 18 . 12/8/2014
That was so cute andrew! If its canon, him and alfred will be the best of buddiesss!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/8/2014
That was a badass chapter!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
I've looked up Washington and Lafayette's romance...best thing ever xD
Guest chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
You've watched the history of us? Did you watch 'The World Wars' too? Omgee documentary buffs!
Yuuki chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
*begins crying*
Well then... This is bloody sad
Wrendragongirl chapter 21 . 11/1/2014
noooo! This story is amazing! I must know what happens! Its really good and I'm sorry about all the people flaming it; they have no taste. The plot is wonderful.
madsbouc chapter 21 . 10/27/2014
I freaking LOVE this. I just wish you didn't end it, I'm so so disappointed!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I liked it until you said IT WASNT ROmANTIC. So I stopped at page twelve. Jeez. Clarify
Shinigami Kage Kitsune chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
Nooooooo I loved your story, and your writing style was not bad at all.
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 21 . 9/7/2014
Noooooo! This story was so epic! I'm really sad it's over, but thanks for it anyway.
Reader1 chapter 21 . 8/31/2014
Honestly, I adored ur writing style! I (personally) thing that you should not rewrite and just simply keep going... But... That's up to u and like u said, ur busy... Aww... This is so saaaddd
Otter Fodder chapter 21 . 8/31/2014
It sucks to have something you are reading end in the middle, but that is no excuse for anyone to be rude to you about it. Good luck with your future endeavors!
eaanderson7895 chapter 21 . 8/30/2014
It's such a shame that people have been so rude and nasty to you. As a reader of this story, I support your decision to discontinue. Do what's best for you. It was a pleasure reading this story, and I hope all goes well for you!
Best,