Reviews for This Is Justice
Gwntan12 chapter 21 . 8/10
It's such a shame to see such a good story go, but oh well. This is practically a daily occurrence on this site.
Gwntan12 chapter 8 . 8/10
England's pissed~ XD
The Shifting chapter 21 . 10/5/2015
Oh wow I kinda wish I had known this wasn't finished I feel horribly crushed
Harmonic Bunny chapter 21 . 7/23/2015
Ahhh, okay. This is kind of sad, since personally I thought your research and characterization was really nice and I really enjoyed it a lot! Having no closure isn't that bad; a lot of things have no ending, and that's one of those things I like about this website, because people can just write part by part and people can review and even if the writers leave at least we get to read what's still here! :)
Thank you for writing This Is Justice! Though I'm almost a year late.
Harmonic Bunny chapter 11 . 7/23/2015
I feel like no matter what Alfred will gain independence, because as Arthur gets harsher I doubt any Americans will warm up very fast to his reign, not to mention the basic human desire for freedom and the delegates and their connections. Even if Alfred fails, I feel like he's the kind of country who would already be fighting for too long to give up.
FireFox Vixen chapter 20 . 3/12/2015
rwbygirl chapter 21 . 1/2/2015
This is my favorite fanfic... How can it just be over?
hetacrazy55 chapter 18 . 12/8/2014
That was so cute andrew! If its canon, him and alfred will be the best of buddiesss!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/8/2014
That was a badass chapter!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
I've looked up Washington and Lafayette's thing ever xD
Guest chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
You've watched the history of us? Did you watch 'The World Wars' too? Omgee documentary buffs!
Yuuki chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
*begins crying*
Well then... This is bloody sad
Wrennydennydoo chapter 21 . 11/1/2014
noooo! This story is amazing! I must know what happens! Its really good and I'm sorry about all the people flaming it; they have no taste. The plot is wonderful.
madsbouc chapter 21 . 10/27/2014
I freaking LOVE this. I just wish you didn't end it, I'm so so disappointed!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I liked it until you said IT WASNT ROmANTIC. So I stopped at page twelve. Jeez. Clarify